The "Do I Have A Stalker" or a secret admirer thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and that gift she gave me was a set of digital binoculars that had a camera feature as well. You could take pics of whatever you were looking at. I promptly gave them shits to my dad haha.

Damn, Kevin :lol:

Maybe she wanted you to go peep at her the way she had been peepin' at you :yow:

Careful what you wish for. I had one a few years ago and she was creepy as fuck. She was in her late 40's/early 50's, married but separated, and had no voice. Apparently her voice box had to be removed due to cancer or something. Anyways, she came to a couple DBS shows and emailed me all the time. Once, she came out to a show and had a big wrapped gift that she gave to me (it was around christmas time). It was really really weird, because I rarely replied to her emails and after I realized how wacked she really was, I stopped altogether. After a while she was telling me she wanted to buy me a new camera, any camera I wanted, as long as I met up with her to go purchase it. She claimed she just wanted me to "be able to display my talent to the best of it's abilities." I think she just wanted to be with me. Ugh it gives me the heeby jeebies to even type it out. The one time we were together at a show she came to, she kept rubbing my back and freaking me out, the whole time I'm looking at the guys in my band with that "PLEASE get me the fuck out of this situation asap!!!!" look on my face. She just always emailed me and talked about how she knew where I lived and that she wanted to come see me, etc etc. No matter how many times I told her I was getting creeped out, she kept at it. I started to get worried that someday she was just going to knock on my door and put a gun to my head.

Eventually she stopped, thank fuck. It was really weird. Oh and that gift she gave me was a set of digital binoculars that had a camera feature as well. You could take pics of whatever you were looking at. I promptly gave them shits to my dad haha.

:lol: Well, I guess you're right.

I had a semi-stalker when I lived in San Antonio/Leon Valley briefly in 1998. This chick used to follow me around the school and some how got my phone number. She used to constantly call me when finally, I confronted the situation because I didn't know who the fuck she was.

She was a fat chick.

:lol: Well, I guess you're right.

I had a semi-stalker when I lived in San Antonio/Leon Valley briefly in 1998. This chick used to follow me around the school and some how got my phone number. She used to constantly call me when finally, I confronted the situation because I didn't know who the fuck she was.

She was a fat chick.
I saved all her emails and myspace messages she sent me, "just in case". It's been long enough... maybe I'll post some of them when I get home tonight.

haven't had an actual stalker ... closest i guess i had to that was a friend of a guy i used to work with who'd come into the store and just flirt with me waaay too much. dunno what you'd call the middle aged black and mexican men who'd come into walmart and tell me i was beautiful and ask to buy me dinner. anonymous creepy guys, i guess.

haven't had an actual stalker ... closest i guess i had to that was a friend of a guy i used to work with who'd come into the store and just flirt with me waaay too much. dunno what you'd call the middle aged black and mexican men who'd come into walmart and tell me i was beautiful and ask to buy me dinner. anonymous creepy guys, i guess.

The official term is "Dirty Old Men"

What about that fruitcake that drives 2 hours to see you in Maryland and spends $400 to stalk you in Pittsburgh?

Status
Not open for further replies.