The "Do I Have A Stalker" or a secret admirer thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eekas Morganna I'm glad he's gone! Yeah I'd contacted the florists and they didn't have any info on him :-/!

Oh Isabel, I KNOW it was you lol... see I've given my phone number out BUT my address isn't connected to my last name in any way, so weird!

Thanks for the advice, and further creeping me out more everyone!!

A chicken bone thing? Was it like fried chicken he had eaten?

It was an eaten chicken leg bone, that had been cleaned really well, decorated with some kind of red and black string. He made no reference to it in the rambling letter, except that it was for me.

Eekas Morganna I'm glad he's gone! Yeah I'd contacted the florists and they didn't have any info on him :-/!

Oh Isabel, I KNOW it was you lol... see I've given my phone number out BUT my address isn't connected to my last name in any way, so weird!

Thanks for the advice, and further creeping me out more everyone!!

Damn, sorry for creeping you out further. I hope your family is taking this seriously. If he tries to contact you anonymously, don't antagonize him because you don't want to piss him off or feed into any his delusions he may have. Just don't answer, and go straight to the police again. I think that would help them find him better. I could be wrong, but I think authorities are starting to take stalking a whole lot more seriously then they used to.

Haha jeeez. It's no one on this board because I guarantee they would have been laughing out loud already visibly haha and people here don't really seem THAT creepy, AND... no one knows my address haha! I feel better since I called the polizia and filed a "complaint"

Good, I'm glad you called them. So many people think they're bothering us or that their concern is stupid but unless you're calling because of a "suspicious empty grocery sack flying around in my yard" you're always right to call.

I hope the fruitcake stops soon. Or else Cara and I will indeed fly up their and put our mad PI skillz to use!

I sent the ninjas; the man you saw stole my chicken. Thank you for letting us intercept your message.

I want a stalker.
Careful what you wish for. I had one a few years ago and she was creepy as fuck. She was in her late 40's/early 50's, married but separated, and had no voice. Apparently her voice box had to be removed due to cancer or something. Anyways, she came to a couple DBS shows and emailed me all the time. Once, she came out to a show and had a big wrapped gift that she gave to me (it was around christmas time). It was really really weird, because I rarely replied to her emails and after I realized how wacked she really was, I stopped altogether. After a while she was telling me she wanted to buy me a new camera, any camera I wanted, as long as I met up with her to go purchase it. She claimed she just wanted me to "be able to display my talent to the best of it's abilities." I think she just wanted to be with me. Ugh it gives me the heeby jeebies to even type it out. The one time we were together at a show she came to, she kept rubbing my back and freaking me out, the whole time I'm looking at the guys in my band with that "PLEASE get me the fuck out of this situation asap!!!!" look on my face. She just always emailed me and talked about how she knew where I lived and that she wanted to come see me, etc etc. No matter how many times I told her I was getting creeped out, she kept at it. I started to get worried that someday she was just going to knock on my door and put a gun to my head.

Eventually she stopped, thank fuck. It was really weird. Oh and that gift she gave me was a set of digital binoculars that had a camera feature as well. You could take pics of whatever you were looking at. I promptly gave them shits to my dad haha.

Except that I would think of that creepy old lady that couldn't talk every time I used them.

edit: I looked them up on eBay after she gave em to me and they were going for like $200. Lady was stupid crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.