The "Do I Have A Stalker" or a secret admirer thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had someone I tried to cut off ties with pop up randomly and tell me that she knows the Davidians are coming back and that I should be on their good side. Hell, if there isn't a 'from' or any hint to who it might be... don't worry about it. You should already be well-armed, seeing as how you're in New Fucking York, so you shouldn't have too much to worry about.

Jeff

Yeah as long as they are free range, grain fed. Of course, it's the ONLY exception I'll make. Mmhm.

And hmm, yeah, I guess I'll just see what happens with it. If I stop posting I was most likely abducted by whatever alien keeps sending me flowers, haha.

I HOPE I FIND OUT! My curiosity is KILLING me.

I mean I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN FLOWERS IN MY LIFE!!!!!!! So I wanna know who this fool is haha

I've had someone I tried to cut off ties with pop up randomly and tell me that she knows the Davidians are coming back and that I should be on their good side. Hell, if there isn't a 'from' or any hint to who it might be... don't worry about it. You should already be well-armed, seeing as how you're in New Fucking York, so you shouldn't have too much to worry about.

Jeff
damn, how could you have let that one go?

Status
Not open for further replies.