The Dogma... Black Roses!!!

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
I have yet to hear any buzz about these guys, and let me tell you, they put out one killer disc that should not go unnoticed. You would never know that these guys play some impressive power metal based on the uncharacteristic cover art. The don't judge a book by its cover concept holds true here as these guys kick ass; I happen to dig the cover art myself. Anyway, just go here and listen, and then buy or die!!!

:: WELCOME TO THEDOGMA.NET::

Oh, it's usually me telling Ken Golden about new bands, but i must give him the credit on this one. It was sitting in his bin at Prog Power, and of course i had to buy just 1 more disc. Well, as Ken always does so well, he recommended some strange band name; The Dogma!!!!

Yes... "The black roses" is a great album i like a lot.. but.... i saw them alive in Wacken this year, i had great expectations about The Dogma...but alive they disappointed to me :erk:
They looks inexpert on the stage, perhaps it's a matter of time

WACKEN31.jpg

Wow, I'm surprised; they definitely look like they are having a great time based on that photo you took. I'm jealous tghat you got to see them at Wacken... Must have been a great festival overall.