The Edge of Forever approaches the end of its season sadly..

M

Michael

Sadly, The Edge of Forever Heavy Metal Internet Radio season is coming to a close. We have only two more shows left until we close down until the next season beginning in late January. Make sure to tune in these last two shows for your chance to hear the finest in melodic metal. That’s Saturday 6-8 pm Central Time this evening! Call in and request some Enchant ;-) I'm thinking about playing a little something from Blueprint... if you disagree e-mail me at mmeyers@bradley.edu and order me otherwise! lol...

News for the show: Dream Theater’s “Disappear” from Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence will be played. Our show’s website is almost complete and should be done by the end of the season. For students on the Bradley University campus (or those can hack in!), check the network and look for the box “metalhead!!” Click on it and you can download any of my 370+ mp3s. I’ve been ripping all my best songs to mp3 this week and put them up for the public. So try out something new that you haven’t heard before!

Time: Saturday 6-8 pm Central Time
Request Line: (309) 677-3456
E-mails: DJ Michael, mmeyers@bradley.edu; DJ 1000 Faces (Tobias), mr_1470@hotmail.com

Broadband
www.buedge.com/listen/realplayerhigh.ram
Regular Modem
www.buedge.com/listen/realplayerlow.ram

Win Amp
Broadband
www.buedge.com/listen/playlist.m3u
Regular Modem
www.buedge.com/listen/playlist.m3u

Windows Media Player
Broadband
www.buedge.com/listen/med...erhigh.asx