The End Has Gotten The Dvd!

I'm just gonna wait to see if they have it available for purchase on their tour, if not I'll wait to buy it at the record store. I dont trust online ordering.

well, hopefully it'll arrive in a few days. i just ordered live damage from centurymedia.com...i'm more excited to get that one actually...i love opeth and they are my favorite band, but i've also seen em like 4 or 5 times now...that's a crapload...i haven't even seen any domestic bands that many times. dark tranquillity...half of a set, cuz we got there late. both dvds should kick ass though!

Azogue said:
OK, allow me to post the obligatory uninformed, idiotic question of the day:

Will they only ship to those who preordered, and will it be in NTSC format?

Thank you.

*hides*
uh yeah NTSC, if it were PAL they probabley would of sent it long ago. I bet they shipped to preorders first then whatever stock is left goes to people who are going to order

Dear Al,

Your order no. 268-52917 has been fulfilled.

Order Summary:

Item Qty Description Options Price Total
OPETH - 1 OPETH - Lamentations: Live At The $23.00 $23.00
Lamentations: Shepherd's Bush Empire London DVD
Live DVD PRE-ORDER ONLY. PLEASE ORDER SEPARATELY
Total $23.00

The End Records

Has anybody else who pre-ordered NOT gotten a fulfillment? I pre-ordered long ago, but not exactly first thing after it was announced, so maybe I'm too low on the waiting list. FUCK!!!! I feel so unfulfilled.

Seeing how everyone who pre-ordered it was having it sent out now I ordered mine yesterday and got the fullfilled email today. Maybe you haven't got one yet since they just opened back up after being closed for a week, so they have lots of orders to fill.