The Expire Poll

Does the length hurt? (oooohhhh)

• Too deep

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Nice

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
pagan2002 said:
those who never touched drugs or drink and dig dream theater might not be best qualified to answer this question. still you never know...

this could almost be me! only the drinks are preventing me from it!
and drugs are no good. and never will (for people without any disease)
it seems taking drugs is almaost a must...

and DT! my goodness :D

pagan2002 said:
to be honest mick its ok as it is. it depends on the perceptions of the person listening to the song. those of a higher mental state wont be bothered by its hypnoticness. those who never touched drugs or drink and dig dream theater might not be best qualified to answer this question. still you never know...

OOh aye, I love the track the way it is, its ace. Im just being a master-debater, and there aint nothin like a good ole debate to create a bit uv a rumble ayeeeeee

WOOO! (Michael Jackson, 1986)

shit,I'm off the gargle, don't do drugs and i think I own a DT cd: what'll we dooooooooo mariner?? what wil we dooooooooo?? :cry:

as for the song: I heartily endorse this product or service.
especially the oriental touch in the middle bit :lol:

i've got a new name on the forum now cos its not 2002 anymore..and theres nothing wrong with expire you lot!!

Mariner said:
this could almost be me! only the drinks are preventing me from it!
and drugs are no good. and never will (for people without any disease)
it seems taking drugs is almaost a must...

and DT! my goodness :D

a great talent once said...you've never really heard music until you've heard it when you're stoned!
each to their own though ey?

OOOOOOHHHH and its neck and neck , ladies ngennlemen as weve got a 50% tie as 8 people think the length feels quite nice indeed, with an opposing 8 unable to take the length, keep on voting !!!

And for the first time we see a definite scoop in favour of the length-takers, who at an astonishing 11 - 9 seem to be sliding up and down the MASSIVE LENGTH quite effortlessly, whilst in the background the 9 are finding it quite HARD indeed to accomodate such an ENORMOUS LENGTH.

My word!!!!

OK I declare this poll ... CLOSED

Looks like the forum is split in two (quite like a school disco) with the girls on one side and the boys on the other.

50% are taking the length in its entirety, with another 50% having trouble accomodating it.

Looks like thats the end of the double entendres eh