The final London-gig thread!

rafael

wannabe
Jun 8, 2003
Oslo, Norway
Visit site
Okay.... so we know that there are people on this forum going to the anathema gig in london on saturday the 6th dec. I think we could all gather (about a pub) and then go to the venue (mean fiddler) together as a group. a few pints at the pub's a must of course.
I've made a list of people coming, and I'm not quite sure if I'll come or not. :s

What I'd like is that you boys and girls could say when you're arriving and where you're staying. A suggestion of pubs would be quite good aswell!

If I ever get to london, I look forward to meeting you guys and gals. But remember: I'd appreciate if you please don't pinch my cheek...
:zombie:

saturday 6h40 am at stansted. ill be waiting for andy to go to the hotel where we will most probably meet up with arnaud and his mate. then i might be looking for dwra. wahey!

I'll probably arrive in London around 6-6.30 pm, then get the tube straight to totenham court road so I may go directly to the venue. If I am early though I may go have a drink at the Royal George.

(and anyone looking for a nice pub near the venue to meet up in, the Royal George is recommended)

Well i'm arriving London in a few hours actually (!!) hehe, that's Wednesday morning then, but i'll be staying in the nothern part of London, so i don't think it would be wise to recommend a meeting place!
Waiting to hear what you have to say then, chears! :Smokin:

Arriving at Luton circa 10 AM on saturday. Will be at the Park hotel (King's Cross district) circa 11.30 I guess. I will meet Mariner and those who are staying with him at this hotel. Then I don't know what we'll do during the afternoon. We must set a meeting place and time. And Dunc remember to bring me the hoodie :yell: ;)
Dragonlady, if we can't meet before the gig, we wait for each other in front of the venue for the tickets and that right ?
And we ( me mate from France and I ) will be leaving on sunday, the plane takes off at 5 or 6 PM in Luton, can't remember. So there are things to do on sunday too.

i'm arriving on friday and i'll be in central london around 7.30pm, then i must wait for my friend until 9.30 (she works until that time) so how about another meeting with those who are already there on friday? with central london i mean oxford st/marble arch btw
where is the royal george exactly? (address?)

wow youre coming too bastet, sound. right so, royal george or ben crouches taven? which one is the meffiest?

well me an mickie are going thats for sure, i'm just getting over the bug our luke had, thank god i got it now and not saturday, now micks got it too :puke: