The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

living dead beat............. on guitar pro i liked the guitars on it and then my friend played me every time i die on his ipod and then i was hooked

Well I got told about the band and I went out and brought the album before I even listen to one of there songs, from this day forward I there hasnt been a day where i havnt listened to atleast one COB a day

That album was "are you dead yet?"

Hybrid dead beat you from nz aren't you? its pretty shit where i live. i have to travel 45 mins to buy a bodom cd because the only place that has them is in auckland city

I was watching a video of "Black" (the game for PS2), and the guy who made the video putted "In Your Face" I liked that song, and then I started hearing the full album and I didnt liked a lot (AYDY)... But then I listened Hatebreeder and I fucking loved it...

Needled 24-7, Hate Me, Children Of Decadence, and Silent Night, Bodom Night. I was listening to a local radio station when they did a block of CoB, I nearly crapped my self when I heard how fucking epic they were...:worship:

:OMG: a radio station that plays bodom, i wish there were some like that where i live, but no, all i get is :puke:fallout boy and red jumpsuit apparatus:puke::puke: no metal stations:erk:

It was The Final Countdown :D But Children Of Bodom say it isn't theirs.So...Bed Of Razors.It was wonderful!And Bed Of Razors has a special place for me.It's the Children Of Bodom song contains emotional lyrics I think.And I heard that Alexi wrote it to his dead girlfriend but I don't think it is.Is it ? :D