The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

Needled 24/7 - I liked the start, found it catchy, but nothing more. Listened to a few of their other songs, didn't like it too much. Then I felt like listening to it a few days after. I liked it more, so I listened to more, and more, and more, and now I fucking love it. I have listened to Bodom almost EVERY day since I really got into them several months ago, and that is no exaggeration. They fucking rule. Definitely one of the greatest metal bands.

First song was Children of Decadence and Mask of Sanity.
I was sold right away. I loved it. Children of Decadence still comes forward in my list of 10 best COB-songs.
Loved the voice, the guitars, the drums, the keyboards and the bassline. Like, everything lol.

it was In your face video..i was stunned..cus i before that listened only gangsta shit (rap, hip hop) then i saw video of in your face..and in a few weeks i changed my musici interest from gangsta shit to metal..now i thini theyre fucking awesome.. and that gangsta shit music sucks..hhhh

Red Light in My Eyes Part 2. It was mislabeled as a Nightwish song on Kazaa back in the day and that's how I found them.

I'm not sure if it's the 1st song I heard but if I put my playlist in 'Date Added' order then it's Northern Comfort & The Final Countdown cover..added 25th September 2005. Sooo I've just passed my 2nd anniversary of bumloving bodom...you know I think that calls for a celebration! :D

Oh yer ermm they never actually covered Final Countdown. That cover is actually by Dispatched i believe.

Every Time I Die on some internet place....... I had read about them in an interview with Sakk Wylde and he mentioned Alexi being the next Dime (IMO Alexi and Dime couldn't be further apart in their styles)