The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

You're Better Off Dead !

this melody will remain forever in my head YHOUUU OUUUU OUU OUU :loco:

i just remember picking up hcdr when it came out.
played the first song ( needled 24/7 ) pretty much fell in love with it after that.

Hate crew deathroll is probably my favourite album to date.

hmm in 2003 i just got into metal so it took a while to discover Bodom^^
first Song was Everytime I Die or so,
but with Lake Bodom i started to love em.
A pity that i wasnt born earlier, because when Something Wild was released i just got into school:lol:

First one I heard was Everytime I Die, and it stuck..then I heard Tokyo Warhearts...and how polished and perfected their sound was, and I was hooked. Bought Hatebreeder, then Something Wild, then Follow the Reaper and finally got Tokyo Warhearts....off ebay....for $75...a month and a half before they announced it was being reissued.

I also met Alexi and the gang when I saw them back in 2005 and have all the booklets up to Trashed, Lost, and Strungout signed. :headbang:

A couple of years ago my boyfriend at the time had Lake Bodom as a ringtone on his phone, one time we were sitting on a bus and his phone rang, and I was like "WOW! wtf?" It just hooked me in immediately!

I first heard Murder Dolls do a cover of Bed of razors. And for awhile i thought it was a Murder Dolls original. Later i found it was by COB, and desired to hear more. Getting "Hate Crew..." Needled 24 7 was my first love for them. :worship:

I don't remember which song was, but it was from Follow the Reaper, so maybe the song with the same name or Bodom After Midnight I think...