The first ever Antimatter track (1996)

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
I was doing an interview last night and one of the questions was about my musical background, and I was answering about years ago before I started singing I used to do instrumental trippy electronic stuff (drum machine / keyboards / samples) when I remembered a track i had done in around 96. I had a mad drumbeat going off with phaser and delays and a bonkers 7 minute guitar lead and all kinds of bonkers shit, and Duncan came round so I asked him to play bass on it, which he did (he played a bassline from a 'Ship Of Fools' track) and I realised that this could probbably be seen as the first 'Antimatter track'. Bonkers eh? :Smug:

Cause I dont really know where it is. Sorry dudes. It's out there somewhere though, but it's be stuck on a rusty 4 track tape deep in the anals of my anal

or just make some song that fits that description and say it's the first Antimatter song.

nobody will know the difference

and then you laugh evilly

Mick Moss said:
Cause I dont really know where it is. Sorry dudes. It's out there somewhere though, but it's be stuck on a rusty 4 track tape deep in the anals of my anal
If thats lost then havent you got some recordings of your old pre-antimatter stuff?

you know, that raw shit that nobody was every suppose to hear is oftentimes the best stuff to present to them. esp after they love you so. please keep it coming and dont be shy, give us the raw shit that you would rather flush than listen to yourself. yeah give it to us rough!