The Free Food for Thought Fireplace Talkshow

What a gay ass thread.

You're so negative lately. This thread is my fucking baby. You just poured petrol on my baby and lit it on fire. It's crying because it hurts so much when you're on fire (I think). :(

In other news, I masturbated three times in a row today.

Oh and holy shit, I approached a girl last night and we talked a bit. Then I realized she was a bitch of some sort. Another one of those. She was Slovakian. Do you want more info on my flirting techniques or would you like to hear the full story about monoxide fisting his grandma?

EDIT: Oh and btw he bumped the thread for you on previous page just so you could read it. You should be thankful.

You're so negative lately. This thread is my fucking baby. You just poured petrol on my baby and lit it on fire. It's crying because it hurts so much when you're on fire (I think). :(

In other news, I masturbated three times in a row today.

Oh and holy shit, I approached a girl last night and we talked a bit. Then I realized she was a bitch of some sort. Another one of those. She was Slovakian. Do you want more info on my flirting techniques or would you like to her the full story about monoxide fisting his grandma?

EDIT: Oh and btw he bumped the thread for you on previous page just so you could read it. You should be thankful.

Your baby is an asshole and you are a terrible liar. ;)

The baby on fire talk reminded me of an interesting infant immolation incident that happened in Czech few years back. Some nazis threw a molotov in a house and lit a gypsy little girl on fire. Apparently gypsy babies burn real good. She survived but she looks like a tree.

More recent gypsy-related story that is circulating the news frequently is that one of a brown woman that shat 5 babies at once. Of course some people are afraid of gypsy over-population in this motherfucker so this seemed like an outrageous act that people can use as an image of gypsy fucking breeding façon. The family is now scared of nazis who wish to manually regulate such heavy brood spittage. Their favorite techniques include sharp objects, hard objects and also baby-changing elements such as thousand fucking flames of fire.

Also, they already know where the dark litter lives.

I heard about a fast solution for such a family. It includes 1 rope, 1 brick, a bucket of water and a queue of infants.

EDIT: Not racist, I'm not advocating such actions.

Gypsies suck

You're pretty mouthy for a bee abortion. I would like to see you say that to a group of them surrounding you. Actually I think I would even stay for the beating to death catharsis.

The baby on fire talk reminded me of an interesting infant immolation incident that happened in Czech few years back. Some nazis threw a molotov in a house and lit a gypsy little girl on fire. Apparently gypsy babies burn real good. She survived but she looks like a tree.

Is there a picture to sate my morbid fascination?

You just want to feed yourselves on peoples tragic destiny.

EDIT: Today I masturbated like 5 times.