The Free Food for Thought Fireplace Talkshow

Does anyone even care about Gypsies other than those in Eastern Europe? My Bulgarian friend would be bitching about them all the time, but no one else got it...

Doesn't every nation bitch about immigrants in one form or another? From what I've heard shit is pretty mild here in comparison to other places.

Well only because I'm in the US and there are no gypsies here. But there is definitely an anti-immigrant attitude here, particularly toward those from Spanish-speaking countries.

Which is completely hypocritical, since the US is a nation built entirely on immigrants...

Well only because I'm in the US and there are no gypsies here. But there is definitely an anti-immigrant attitude here, particularly toward those from Spanish-speaking countries.

Which is completely hypocritical, since the US is a nation built entirely on immigrants...

Yes, but most of those people came here legally.

What's the deal with Egypt anyway? I don't even know who's fighting who and they seem to be killing each other at an alarming rate. The ex-president is in prison or something? Is this a religious or a political conflict? Give me one paragraph briefing so I'm not too ignorant.

Basically they overthrew their dictator a while ago, instituted a democracy, elected a guy from the Muslim brotherhood, and got mad when he instituted policies that the brotherhood supports. He also rammed an incredibly unpopular constitution down their throats. So they had more massive protests until the military stepped in and removed Morsi from power and took over again.

and now there have been big pro morsi protests that the government have put down. It should be remembered that there were enormous anti morsi protests that lead to him being removed though.

exactly
if you're going to physically be here, just go through the fucking paperwork of being legally here

Seriously, and the US is probably the easiest country to get into legally, so there's no excuse. If you want to come over here illegally and make tax free money or whatever, fuck off.

Seriously, and the US is probably the easiest country to get into legally, so there's no excuse. If you want to come over here illegally and make tax free money or whatever, fuck off.

Well it irritates me that so many fucking people work under the table and no one seems to care about them. It's not like the jobs they're taking are what most American citizens would want. And it's never the businesses that hire them that get blamed, either. Always blaming it on the little guy.

The attitude isn't limited to only illegal immigrants either, at least not where I live. It's almost like anyone Spanish-speaking or "brown" looking. Even some of them who are citizens are treated that way.

But hey, I'm just a dumb liberal hippie, what do I know?

Well cheers for the info guys, I looked some information up and this is pretty much all I need. I can go on now.

EDIT: Let's go back to masturbation, bacon, drugs and BOOTIES!

Let's go back to masturbation, bacon, drugs and BOOTIES!

803239.jpg

prescription-drugs.jpg