The funniest things show up on the front page of Vasabladet...

Occam's Razor said:
It's probably not that pro from her to be so indiscrete as to spread that news already. I guess Mr Holopainen will be annoyed if that leaks...

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Nightwish themselves mentioned it to the press. Given their past announcements on blabbermouth regarding writing a book about their experiences (don't get me started...), I get the impression they're not ones to shy away from publicity. Then again, I've never met them, I could be dead wrong. *shrug*

Atom Smasher said:
Given their past announcements on blabbermouth regarding writing a book about their experiences (don't get me started...)

They're a cash cow here, a BIG DEAL. Their book, hardcover with a velvety upholstery, is in every grocery store here, and was in a few places that don't sell books at all when it was first released.

Tarja's on the cover of another women's magazine again. I wonder how much of that is about how the cruel, cruel boys treated an innocent, unsuspecting woman. :p

Jim LotFP said:
They're a cash cow here, a BIG DEAL. Their book, hardcover with a velvety upholstery, is in every grocery store here, and was in a few places that don't sell books at all when it was first released.

Tarja's on the cover of another women's magazine again. I wonder how much of that is about how the cruel, cruel boys treated an innocent, unsuspecting woman. :p

Wow, no kidding? I didn't realize it was on such a massive scale on your side of the pond, hadn't even heard the book was released. As for the magazine coverage...I can only imagine :lol:

The last thing I have read about that kindergarten was a statement from Tarja's husband and manager who claims that Tuomas was jealous and in love with Tarja, which was of course unrequited.

How low can you go?

http://www.nightwish.com/en/news

"There has been again false news about Nightwish -vocalist in some medias at least in Finland. There has not been any decisions made concerning the vocalist and there will not be any before year 2007. When the band will choose the vocalist they will inform all medias about it. Once again: Do not trust any news if it´s not found in www.nightwish.com!"

Love this. Looks like an old Schuldiner press release, which means that whatever they are denying is very likely true.