THE FUNNY THREAD

Cerulean said:
What is wrong with Americans... Just check this (and be sure to know SOMETHING about geography, it makes it funnier)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp4iI59BfpQ&search=stupid american

And here's another Bush movie, it's... Well I'm speechless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG3aZPfWLs8&search=stupid american

:lol: So basically they all wanna wipe out an entire continent ! I wonder if they ever heard that France is in Europe and Korea in Asia ? one thing is for sure Oceania is not safe ! :lol:

And the other stupid fuck it stupid enough to admit how stupid he is !

I haven't visited the forums for days now. Happy to see that there are some new stuff :D.

Well, I have a funny story, not really funny but that's all I've got now. I was on holidays with a friend on mountains. His father was standing peacfully on the top of a green hill staring to the void, we were just behind him. A loud, and long fart sounded coming out of his pants. We started laughing from this totally unexpected incident. He looked back and said: What? . Oh, it's just the nature.

Peachy said:
Its called public schools.
public schools my ass
I got relatives in New Jersey and Baltimore who went to public school and turned out just fine...those people on the video are plain old GWB stupid
you can find such people in every country

paradoxile said:
public schools my ass
I got relatives in New Jersey and Baltimore who went to public school and turned out just fine...those people on the video are plain old GWB stupid
you can find such people in every country

you're right. I go to a public school too. And that doesn't mean that people who go to public schools are stupid. In fact, I know many people that don't go to public schools, who are really stupid in general, stupid concerning their intelligence and their behaviour. It also depends on the area that someone lives at. But again, an intelligent person no matter in what kind of school he goes he will still be intelligent, a stupid person will always be stupid.

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Because everybody hates USA because of Bush. Like everybody hates Germany because of Hitler. And so on...
There's stupid people everywhere.

Oh well, Americans are even worse than Europeans when it comes to prejudice. I mean, they hate France for being... too peaceful??? :rolleyes:

A woman was walking down the street when she was approached by a man. The man said, "I must have you right now! I'll drop $500 on the ground at your feet and in the time it takes for you to pick it up I can have my way with you from behind!"

The woman thought it over and told the man to wait a minute. She called her girlfriend on her cell phone and told her about the man's proposition. Her girlfriend said "When he drops the $500 on the ground I'm sure you can pick it up and run before he gets his pants down. Call me back and tell me what happened."

An hour and a half later the lady called her girlfriend back. "What happened?" the girlfriend asked.

The lady said "That jerk had $500 in quarters!"

Yeah there are some assholes here, but there are crazy people like this in every country. Seems like everyone just likes to pick on U.S.A. because it's an easy target.

Keeping in mind that this is "the funny thread" and not wanting to turn this into some kind of political discussion I do however want to say that I didnt mean to offend any Americans..
I didnt mean to genaralize , I know that america isnt entirely inhabited by foxnewswatchingbushvotingrednecks ...
My posts are more directed to the governement and overall atitude of the US and not really to all American people...

My opinion is based on the tradition the US have as portraying themselves as "land of the free", the "best nation in the world" , "bringers of democracy and peace" and so on...
When in my opinion they have a horrible form of democracy ( only two parties have the power and its almost imposible for any new party to get in between ..) , they dont bring peace but they create wars everywhere they think they can get money from...
There also is a lot of poverty in this rich western country , the differences between rich and poor being totally out of balance.. and they like it that way.
I also have the idea that there are a lot of uneducated people in America , not only in schooling but just in their common knowlegde... a lot of people have a very distorted view of the world and america's place in it..
And the leaders of the US are not intending to change that but are happy to keep it that way..
To me America doesnt stand for democracy and freedom but for hypocrisy ...

I know that other countries have the same flaws and shortcomings and that there are morons, critins and retards everywhere but (beside that I cant shake the feeling that the US have A LOT of them ,the fact that bush got re-elected made me even more sure ) they are telling the world that they are the lighting example of how we all should live... they are enforcing idea's on other countries through violence while at the same time breaking their own rules...
That's why I'm picking on America... they are making themselves an easy target ...

OK sorry... I just turned this into a political discussion :oops:
I just had to say this...