The Gathering: Souvenirs

Dora

Apr 20, 2003
USA
hm.. just stumbled against Gathering's new album when looked for Antimatter info at the page of The End Records. Fucking awesome!

strange, but sometimes it reminds me of Radiohead's new album.. e.g. 'we just stopped breathing'. Do you think so? or maybe just my tequila cheats me hearing.

i heard that album twice and thought it was well monotonous. i was just thinking of something else while listening to it. i should try harder.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
i heard that album twice and thought it was well monotonous. i was just thinking of something else while listening to it. i should try harder.

yepp, you should give it another try! I think it's a very good album, and i was quite impressed by it!

and i thought you like monotonous stuff :p

youre getting me confused now :confused:

fucking hell. do girls feel like i do these days when they get them period bleedings like? as in getting confused dead easily.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
fucking hell. do girls feel like i do these days when they get them period bleedings like? as in getting confused dead easily.

I never get confused about my period, it's the only ordered thing in my life. But what's your basic cause for confusion? Do you feel you're turning into a girl?

Dhatura said:
I never get confused about my period, it's the only ordered thing in my life. But what's your basic cause for confusion? Do you feel you're turning into a girl?

no. its cause the pattern of miff/nob hunting is getting clearer and i dont like what im understanding.