The gayness of a woman's body

You probably did. Condensing things is a long process for me.

I don't think women in general try to eliminate things they don't like using their sexuality. I just think that men's putting the pussy on a pedestal makes pretty women feel godly. If it's such a problem, just treat them like they're a normal person.

Wherever people feel powerful, they'll abuse it when they lack compassion. It can happen for all sorts of reasons, so abusing one's perceived sexual value to the opposite sex for one's own ends isn't an inherent aspect of women, but a developed behavior of some women.

Woman body is gay. I touched some silly girl's butt yesterday because I was fucking drunk and I really wish shit like that wouldn't happen.

EDIT: I really don't like the girl and I only did it to assert that I can (I guess), but in retrospective it sounds incredibly stupid.

in 30 years people will be going to jail for it and women will be thinking back to all the guys who did in, back in the olden days, so they can prosecute them

I agree that in some cases, people might be legally hit for it, but I think it would start a wave of misusings, bullshit charges and retaliations if someone decided to build case like that.

^Yarp. I wonder how many women out there, if any, intentionally dress like skanks and flirt a shit ton in the hopes of being 'molested' so they can collect damage payments? Seems like a lucrative business for anyone with boobs.

Of course, not as lucrative as stripping. But that's a shamed profession. Playing victim is far more socially acceptable.

I agree that in some cases, people might be legally hit for it, but I think it would start a wave of misusings, bullshit charges and retaliations if someone decided to build case like that.

Has there ever been a successful suit filed by a male against a female who attacked him after a groping/molestation? It could arguably even be considered a form of self-defense.

Are you saying it's not possible?

It is possible, but certainly not something that happens frequently, and even if it were happening the fact that there were people out there who saw a girl dressed in revealing clothing and their first response is that they somehow gain some kind of control over her that makes it okay to use her body in such a way is even worse.

Any person who thinks it is okay to just do shit like that probably deserves to get hit by someone doing that.

I think we all agree with that man. Although what a person thinks and does makes a big difference, especially when you're considering hitting them.

I think Carpe was just pondering. Do you think her attitude perpetuates some kind of cultural problem?

Yeah, it does in a way. It makes it so there is some attempted blame shift from the sexual assaulter to the person who was assaulted - regardless of their intent.

If you intend to get shitty people caught doing shitty things, I don't see /that/ much wrong with it.

What I would see a problem with - and I think we all agree - is if someone were going after innocent people who may have just happened to brushed by or whatever.