The gayness of a woman's body

Again, I can't help myself but this sounds so bitchy. Asking a man if he has a pretty cock is whore-level 1000 imo. This is like a bitch I don't know that measures my arm with her hand and says I'm too weak for her (happened tbh). Or asking a girl if she's shaved or if she has nice small nipples (happened too, the other way around, wasn't nice either). These things are just awkward and whorey and you should avoid them to get some cock imo.

I don't see how having discriminating tastes makes me more whorey. Maybe you just need to start lifting brah. I think you're a pretty cute pixie type but obviously if certain women aren't into that, and that becomes a problem, you need to reevaluate what you are trying to sell your body as.

I don't see how having discriminating tastes makes me more whorey. Maybe you just need to start lifting brah. I think you're a pretty cute pixie type but obviously if certain women aren't into that, and that becomes a problem, you need to reevaluate what you are trying to sell your body as.

I didn't need your fucking advice you homo and I have no fucking problem of that kind. I was talking about the question that sounds like it came from a sixteen year old whore's mouth. You should fucking pull that dumb bored face, play with your pony tail, say "do you have a pretty cock?" and blow a pink bubble with your fucking hubba bubba, if that's really the way you want it.

I didn't need your fucking advice you homo and I have no fucking problem of that kind. I was talking about the question that sounds like it came from a sixteen year old whore's mouth. You should fucking pull that dumb bored face, play with your pony tail, say "do you have a pretty cock?" and blow a pink bubble with your fucking hubba bubba, if that's really the way you want it.

Words from a brilliant man.

This thread actually turned into something awesome.

I really think Hb is gay though and not bisexual from what I read on this site.Just the way you describe fucking guys and talking about pretty cocks... What does a pretty cock look like? I doubt most women really know or care much.

Just as there are aesthetically pleasing vaginas, there are without a doubt penile counterparts. I have a pretty good idea of what some people mean by that, and I'm not gay, so whatever.

Some people think they like vagina but then they see it and they back off. You can't deny cock though, cock doesn't ask questions.

Just as there are aesthetically pleasing vaginas, there are without a doubt penile counterparts. I have a pretty good idea of what some people mean by that, and I'm not gay, so whatever.

Haha fair enough. I just never heard the word "pretty" being SERIOUSLY used to describe a cock. I was just thinking maybe Hamburgerboy is able to appreciate it on a higher level than women. But perhaps I'm wrong and it is a thing.

Haha fair enough. I just never heard the word "pretty" being SERIOUSLY used to describe a cock. I was just thinking maybe Hamburgerboy is able to appreciate it on a higher level than women. But perhaps I'm wrong and it is a thing.

A girl I know who has a name day today has had longest relationships with men with curvy cocks. I remember being drunk and shouting strange things about penises under her bedroom window.

The banana-shaped cock is popular for a reason. Truly one of the most aesthetically pleasing penile conformations.

what-the-fuck-is-going-on-here.png

Not gonzo. Curves up not down. Consistent thickness, bigger at the head than the shaft. Veiny but not too blotchy colored. Not a dangly foreskin. It ain't rocket science.

Apparently name days don't exist outside of Europe and Latin America. I hate things that are different, it's like people do them out of spite.