The gayness of a woman's body

I wouldn't take SentinelSlain's comment as the slightest insult, and his lips are frankly marvelous. I wish most women did gayer things with their bodies tbh. I bet that the majority of women would answer "lolno that's gay" if their boyfriends/husbands asked them to fuck them in the ass.

Dude, you're obviously fucking gay as fuck. Do something about it you fucking faggot.

I wouldn't take SentinelSlain's comment as the slightest insult, and his lips are frankly marvelous. I wish most women did gayer things with their bodies tbh. I bet that the majority of women would answer "lolno that's gay" if their boyfriends/husbands asked them to fuck them in the ass.

Faggot. :) I would not fuck my boyfriend in the ass. Have you ever been fucked in the ass?

This thread is clearly bait so all the women of the website will come and make a big deal about sexism and their tits, so men will say 'you're probably ugly', and then the women will be like 'nu uh here's a pic of me', and then men will give her a free ego boost as they are won't to do because any chick posting a pic is gonna post the hottest one.

I belong to many different internet communities. My gender changes every time. It's a lot of fun. I also get kind of gay sometimes.

This thread is clearly bait so all the women of the website will come and make a big deal about sexism and their tits, so men will say 'you're probably ugly', and then the women will be like 'nu uh here's a pic of me', and then men will give her a free ego boost as they are won't to do because any chick posting a pic is gonna post the hottest one.

I belong to many different internet communities. My gender changes every time. It's a lot of fun. I also get kind of gay sometimes.

That doesn't happen here. Also, post your tits or gtfo.

Post a picture of yourself getting fucked in the ass or GTFO.

Hamburger Boy posted a photo of himself in the pics thread like three years ago. I remember him being pretty and having straight dark hair and nice Iranian-looking features.

Hamburger Boy posted a photo of himself in the pics thread like three years ago. I remember him being pretty and having straight dark hair and nice Iranian-looking features.

haha no, that was the guy in my biochem II class that I had the hots for. Actually, more specifically, that's some guy on this forum that I thought looked like the guy in my biochem II class. I'm a typical Anglo blonde kid. From what I remember of you saying that over half of the forum is unattractive to you, and your comments on scrawny men, I'd probably fall into the category of ass-unfuckable.

...said no straight man ever. :eek:

Prostate stimulation is something that can be appreciated by all sexes and sexualities (not that I've ever had the pleasure). Would you at least gently finger your boyfriend? Not even for his birthday?

lol the women on this board are more fucking cunt assholes than the dudes. But still <3 your cunty comments.