The gayness of a woman's body

Prostate stimulation is something that can be appreciated by all sexes and sexualities (not that I've ever had the pleasure). Would you at least gently finger your boyfriend? Not even for his birthday?
Girls don't have the same anatomy in this regard, so no. Guys and gals would appreciate rimming to the same extent, I'd imagine, but actual prostate stimulation leading up to an orgasm is more of a male thing.

Can we get past the idea that liking butt stuff makes a guy gay? The gay part is a guy wanting to be sexually active with another guy. If a guy wants to get rimmed or pegged by a girl, it's not necessarily gay, unless there's some serious repression going on. Sometimes someone just likes some butt stuff and it's as simple as that. I have no experience receiving these things, but I have put it in the butt of a couple of girls, it doesn't seem like the worst thing that could ever happen to a human being if the right preparations are made. I don't think any less of any guy who is into pegging or related activities.

Prostate stimulation is something that can be appreciated by all sexes and sexualities (not that I've ever had the pleasure). Would you at least gently finger your boyfriend? Not even for his birthday?

That's not something I honestly believe he would be into and I'd rather not venture down that path myself. I don't honestly think people into "butt play" are gay and my posts shouldn't be taken seriously about 95% of the time.

lol the women on this board are more fucking cunt assholes than the dudes. But still <3 your cunty comments.

Fuck off and get AIDS. <3

At this point I'm willing to go fuck HamburgerBoy in the ass since I feel sorry for him. Only if he knocks off that anti-Manilla Road nonsense.

He will probably demand a classy date beforehand including a romantic dinner and a slow walk with a stop for a chaste kiss. He talks about getting fucked in the ass a lot but I suspect he will start with the silly womanly excuses once the shit hits the fan. Don't forget he has limited experience. He reminds me of a teenage girl that likes to talk about sex and teases her classmates who're all going through the semen-drips-from-my-dick-omg phase so this shit is just enough.

You know, you're probably right. I thought he said that he had no experience, though? Gotta take what you can get, HB. Go to a goddamn part of town where gay fellas congregate and just look mildly presentable. You're bound to run into a nice looking guy that would kind enough to suck you off in the back of your car, at the very least.

Also, it's nice to know that SentinelSlain is still a batshit insane misogynist. Dude knows how to party.

You know, you're probably right. I thought he said that he had no experience, though? Gotta take what you can get, HB. Go to a goddamn part of town where gay fellas congregate and just look mildly presentable. You're bound to run into a nice looking guy that would kind enough to suck you off in the back of your car, at the very least.

Also, it's nice to know that SentinelSlain is still a batshit insane misogynist. Dude knows how to party.

My only real life friend (who I've known for only a couple months so far) is gay and actually thought I might have been as well. I told him I was hetero though because I wasn't really interested. Overall I'm more of a hetero-biased sesquisexual, but I can definitely appreciate male beauty and the sight of an aroused cock does turn me on as well.

EDIT: Are you a cute and skinny guy with youthful and androgynous looks? I'd probably let you fuck me if so. Otherwise we'd just have to be friends.

He will probably demand a classy date beforehand including a romantic dinner and a slow walk with a stop for a chaste kiss. He talks about getting fucked in the ass a lot but I suspect he will start with the silly womanly excuses once the shit hits the fan. Don't forget he has limited experience. He reminds me of a teenage girl that likes to talk about sex and teases her classmates who're all going through the semen-drips-from-my-dick-omg phase so this shit is just enough.

Nah. My real-life friend has offered to take me to steak dinners and things and tbh I don't like it when people try to always treat me, because then I feel like I'm obligated to do similarly. I'd rather just hang out playing video games or something at your place, and maybe we could blow each other afterwards.

That's pretty fucking gay, faggot. I still value you as a human being though.

But I don't really value human beings (including myself) very much, so don't get any ideas.

I thought that the N in ANUS prevented you from finding value in anything that isn't a Dead Can Dance record.

I wouldn't mind a blowjob from HamburgerBoy. My only requirement is that he swallows, though. Girls rarely swallow in my experience.

I have a terrible gag reflex and am an incredibly picky eater. Over a decade of masturbation has made me pretty strong with shaft-handling, however. Do you have a pretty cock, btw?

I have a terrible gag reflex and am an incredibly picky eater. Over a decade of masturbation has made me pretty strong with shaft-handling, however. Do you have a pretty cock, btw?

Again, I can't help myself but this sounds so bitchy. Asking a man if he has a pretty cock is whore-level 1000 imo. This is like a bitch I don't know that measures my arm with her hand and says I'm too weak for her (happened tbh). Or asking a girl if she's shaved or if she has nice small nipples (happened too, the other way around, wasn't nice either). These things are just awkward and whorey and you should avoid them to get some cock imo.