The giant hole in the Ozone layer? It's a good thing!

Population control needs to get right wing.

You know, some big fuckin disease, war, or environmental collapse that leaves a pocket of the earth habitable for a period of time. Something that would cut down the population and also remind the human race how mortal our species is. It'd cut down on our attitude a bit.

I'm listening to "nature black metal" while thinking about this. Its fitting.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Aye I don't really, the whole "OMG! Mayan calenders don't go past 2012!" thing is hilarious. That could mean any number of things or nothing at all. Not to mention the Mayans did sort of die out, they probably didn't have time to finish their calender :lol:

You know, some big fuckin disease, war, or environmental collapse that leaves a pocket of the earth habitable for a period of time. Something that would cut down the population and also remind the human race how mortal our species is. It'd cut down on our attitude a bit.

I'm listening to "nature black metal" while thinking about this. Its fitting.

Yep, I'm fine with that. If nature will not be the harsh arbiter then it's about time someone needs to step up to the plate.

and if it was anything like Independence Day the Americans would organise and do EVERYTHING while everybody else just acts stereotypical.

and if it was anything like Independence Day the Americans would organise and do EVERYTHING while everybody else just acts stereotypical.
and if it was anything like Enders Game China, India, and Russia would be big players as well, which makes more sense.

Well thats what happened in TWO WORLD WARS!!!!!!

ownedhitler.jpg

haha jk

My only complaint is that the movie could have been even more awesome if they had been able to start their land invasion, like they were preparing for at the end. See Will Smith deal with that shit.

If an alien race came down and abducted you and said, "We'll share with you all our intergalactic secrets...but only if you let us touch you...down there", would you do it?