>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GMD
I concur.....all of it.

I used to hang out there quite a bit but the ignorance become a bit redundant. It has shaped up a tad in the past month as far as I can see. Although I disagree with a lot of thread closing, etc that GoD does, I have to admit that since he has stepped up to the plate, it has steadily but slowly progressed. Let's give it more time though. Every board has it's ups & downs.

Well, we have our share of moron threads as well. The difference being that we are a very tight-knit community here at RC, so we generally go with them and subject ourselves to the idiocy of them threads as well. :lol:

We don't go around slamming everyone on a redundant or flat-out assinine thread. We just join and have fun with it!! :)

Demonspell said:
I think the GMD has actually improved somewhat since the moderator general arrived, but on any given day there'll still be an excess of unintentionally moronic threads on the front page...

That's probably the case with any forum with a constant influx of new members. I moderate another forum and despite the fact that I have a "Read Before Posting" thread clearing explaining the rules, there will always be new and pointless threads to be locked.

Doomcifer said:
Well, we have our share of moron threads as well. The difference being that we are a very tight-knit community here at RC, so we generally go with them and subject ourselves to the idiocy of them threads as well. :lol:

We don't go around slamming everyone on a redundant or flat-out assinine thread. We just join and have fun with it!! :)
No shite man, since I'm responsible for like 90% of the moronic threads I hpe nopebody takes them seriuously

JayKeeley said:
They cut out the Hate Pit previously because it was filled with racist, sexist, hate filled antagonism that had nothing to do with music. Thing is, when going in there, you knew that it lived by the rules of 'anything goes', and man, it was just hysterical.
I was never aware that the Hate Pit had to be about music in the first place! That's quite dumb of them to cut it out because of that...I mean, what else were they expecting?
Anyway, if it all gets kept to one forum, it's all good. BRING IT BACK!!!