The godless endeavor cover

I do like it a lot. but I'm used to the original version a little more and do like that a bit better. Given the title, I'm not sure it would have been my first idea, but that's not for me to say this time...I'm not sure how it fits with the title or lyrics so I'll wait to see how it affects me then. I think it's really good looking overall, but not sure yet what it's telling me. But Hugh Syme does great stuff and he was a good choice. (I wanted to do a new cover for the EOR remix with a Syme feel). And I'm sure Warrel wouldn't have used it if it didn't convey what he was trying to say. Regardless, I know the album will kick much ass and I'm looking forward to getting it.

Moose speaks the truth. Nevermore could have the cover to their next album be solid black with their logo in the middle, and most of the people here would hail it as genius.

Marksveld said:
Moose speaks the truth. Nevermore could have the cover to their next album be solid black with their logo in the middle, and most of the people here would hail it as genius.

wouldnt that be because most of the albums you buy actually have that same look? Black, logo in middle.

...not that I would know, but you guys are like norskblaekdeth stuff and stuff. :)

doesnt mean you're not troo

Karmic said:
wouldnt that be because most of the albums you buy actually have that same look? Black, logo in middle.

I'm pretty sure that the only album I own that fits that description is "Verisakeet" by Moonsorrow. I'm not poking fun at the band or anything, I just think that the cover is pretty lame. I'm sure the music will be super-duper-awesome-delicious.

Marksveld said:
I'm sure the music will be super-duper-awesome-delicious.

Well, according to your posts in Royal Carnage's forums, you think that Nevermore sucks... so you're probably just mocking us at this forum with that comment. Or did you post that in Royal Carnage to look cool? lol

dead6skin6mask6 said:
Well, according to your posts in Royal Carnage's forums, you think that Nevermore sucks... so you're probably just mocking us at this forum with that comment. Or did you post that in Royal Carnage to look cool? lol

At least have the balls to post that without the ice-breaking "lol" at the end. Nevermore is not my cup of tea, never has been and never will be. Apparently it is a crime to say that this album cover does not float my boat. I'm not going to decide that this album will suck because I haven't heard it- but I will not decide that it will be fantastic because I am a cock sucking fanboy. Kindly, shut the fuck up. lol

disclaimer: I have 180mgs of Codeine in my blood.