The Gods Walk The Realms

Someone asked about their live performance THEY ARE PERFECT!!!!!!
They played
Deadhouse,Cold ways(a perceft concert song "in my eyes your are the lie"),Stalemate,I am nothing,For my demons,Right into the bliss,Teargas,Chrome,Sweet nurse,Passing bird,Endtime,Don't tell a soul,Tonight's music,Strained,Nerve

They did not play Last resort i wanted to hear so much but i did not but they WILL play it next year;won't Daniel?(thanx for the pokemon,Pokemonmaster :)) :)
In the first day Two turkish bands played before katatonia one them is Bayt Gadol ( they are too (too) bad They fucked my ears)
and PAGAN ( as i said before they are very (very) good again but their songs do not like katatonia they look like old Emperor if you can find their songs listen it you will like them too and if i can have a mp3 i will send you) and then they played their songs it still looks like a dream.And on the second day there were Athor(they look like katatonia but they are too amateur but although they are (a little bit) good and Afflication ( they are awful too awful) as i said listen PAGAN you must :)

They are leaving here on Monday see ya next year KATA

PS:It is my best birthday i have ver lived with KATA they gave their gift to me thanx and my birthday is also Daniel's mother birthday hehe happy birthday Danny's MOM :)

I was there too on Friday night.
They were just great, there is nothing to say more, Anders were amazing, charismatic, Jonas was so cool, He sang with langing his left arm to microphone, others were also good, especially Fred on solos, and Daniel on drums, but there was something wrong with drums, I thought that Jonas would beat someone for not fixing the problem.
You wrote they played Passing bird, but I could not remember it, Did I lose my self so much on concert that I could not remember? any way, I could not attend the Gothic party :( But the final of the gig was perfect, it was Endtime!!!!But the most perfect performance was on DEADHOUSE.

They played it on saturday.They played Strained too.Altough i want to see a friendly band;i hope to see Rock stars but i failed they are too friendly.Jonas was cool but not so much.They are perfect and they think that they are not famous it makes me confused.

And there was no gothic party (it is said that there would be gothic party till 4.00 am but we MUST left here at 2.00 am but we were with kata it was perfect :)) so there was nothing to see except "kata"

"In my eyes,in my eyes you are the lie!"

aghhhh,
they played Strained? This is my favourite song from TD. why did not they play it on Friday?What else did they play different from Friday?
did they play them instead of some songs on Friday or additionally to Friday?
...and a last question: Which day did they play better? and which day were the audiences better?

You said they think they are not famous, I think actually they are not. If you remember, on Friday, before the doors opened they passed among us, but no one realized that they are passing cause no one show a reaction like seeing someone famous. I only saw Daniel's face and then realized that they passed.
And one thing was very funny, after a few songs were played, they were trying to fix the problem on drums, and someone was saying that "Hoca Teargas hoca":))

haha they played additionaly only passing bird and strained
and they said ÞEREFE when they are drinking their beer
and there was also someone saying that "oniki" (meaning twelve in turkish) :)
they played 2 more songs on saturday and there were less people than friday
and i liked their friday performance (maybe i am not so tired :))
and they were shocked when they heard them we were al singing the songs
and on saturday we walked with them at istiklal caddesi everyone is passing by them it was very absurd i ma waitng for them about 6 years but none realised that they were " kata"
but i think they are famous they have at least 5.000 fan in the world is not it so much?
And here in turkey everyone is buying the pirate CDs so they did not realise who they were although they knew the songs
I HATE THEM! :mad:
I hate fucking lovers they were there too
KATATONIA IS NOT A LOVE BAND! :mad:
I hate them too!
And I hate the man who is fighting before the concert
I HATE YOU! YOU FUCKED MY DAY YOU BASTARD! :mad:

But Kata was beyond perfect they made me very happy
they were too friendly i hope too a band of fuckin' rock stars but i did not i found the "Kata" i wanted to see
and aha on saturday we gave daniel a small bottle of Raki he was too pleased :)
Drink it carefuly daniel you must drink it with water it will be more delicious :)

"I AM THEM"

...and when will you post the photos of concert? you know I sent you an email that saying I want them

and one thing that were funny is most were wearing blacks, but I was wearing a checked shirt like I was going to Ýbrahim Tatlýses concert :))