The Grammy's

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
OK I recorded it and am watching it now, this is the first time I've ever watched this stupid show. I gotta admit some of these artists are fucking talented though, guy named John Legend tore it up with a piano and his voice, holy fuck that dude killed it. Still waiting to see Metallica, I read it was horrible though lol.

Obvious here is that Anthrax of course lost to Black Sabbath, doesn't mean much to us but we know the guys really want to win one eventually, I think this was nomination number 5. Also I read that Jeff from Slayer was not recognized when they showed the artists who passed away...bullshit! Two-time grammy award winner and still no recognition, fuck this show. Still watching...anyone else watch? BTW Pink was amazing I ain't ashamed to say it lol:D

That show is run and organized by a bunch of ritzy yuppy douchebags. It's like the Mtv awards and that stupid Rock Hall of Fame. They finally nominated RUSH after how many years people were disappointed they never got nominated... bla It's all really disappointing.