The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Few years ago I had a beer on some medieval festival. Jesus, was that the worst thing I ever drank in my life. I bet my piss tastes better. If that was what people used to drink in the dark ages then its no wonder their life spans were so short.

You do know there is great tasting beer and really nasty beer and everything in between right? You need to taste some great tasting beer before blowing beer off like that!

You do know there is great tasting beer and really nasty beer and everything in between right? You need to taste some great tasting beer before blowing beer off like that!

I tasted plenty, but still didnt find a beer that I'd like to drink. I just dont like the bitter, beer, chocolate, doesnt matter. I'll stick to my mead and coke.

I somehow cant stand beer either. I used to like it, now i cant drink it at all.
I pretty much quit drinking after a party last year, when i had 500 ml of whiskey in two shots cause some guys said im drinking juice like a baby. After that, i only had a few drinks on some special ocassions or so.
Im no fun:(