The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Takes me about 30min to commute to work unless someone's on the side of the road changing a flat tire or if its raining... Then every fucking car just slows down to have a look or don't remember how to fucking drive in non-dry conditions... I hate people...

Just lost 50 $ because i bet it on the match that got DDOSd and the website where everyone bets just doesnt care and didnt cancel the match as it should. Makes me think the site is really run by eastern europeans.

Just lost 50 $ because i bet it on the match that got DDOSd and the website where everyone bets just doesnt care and didnt cancel the match as it should. Makes me think the site is really run by eastern europeans.

Welcome to CSGO Lounge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im at the "buying new skins" stage. I dont mind losing because I made a shit bet, but if i lose because of DDOS + team not wanting to surrender + greedy fucks from csgo lounge then it pisses me off.
But im already addicted.

Im at the "buying new skins" stage. I dont mind losing because I made a shit bet, but if i lose because of DDOS + team not wanting to surrender + greedy fucks from csgo lounge then it pisses me off.
But im already addicted.

Losing 720$ (3 x maxbets) in a single day helped me get rid of that addiction real quick :p

I converted all my skins to unbettable skins after that (knives, high tier skins), so I couldn't bet any more.

Wow man, you gathered quite a lot of skins. Im just barely getting started. If not for this scam I would have my first 100 $ in skins but oh well...

Shit day continues, lost 2 games in a row with a 1:16 score. Once because of polish premade and once we just got stomped.

Oh and btw, you can expect my another rant tommorrow morning, I just bet my last luxury money for this week on CLG match. I expect it to be DDOSd so if you want to make some easy buck just bet on their enemies and make nice profit.

:3

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 20 seconds.