The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

sounds like a plan! this year russia and czech, next year poland and ukraine! will post pics

Cant wait for the pics of russian and ukrainian chicks!

Does Monopoly money work?
Wouldnt hurt to try, polacks are pretty stupid.

And allow me to have some butthurt now, its yet another time where polack is trying to rob me off money. Bought gameboy advance with some games, games turns out to be either pirated copies or are completely destroyed. Polack doesnt want to return money. Im sick of going to the police or convinving them that my law knowledge is enough to make their lives miserable for the next year.

I payed more than 500sek to se 30min of Amorphis warming up to fucking Nightwish and now they announce their own gig in three months. FUUUUUCK YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

@Qth She's definitely better than Anette and Tarja both. But yes I can 100% relate to how you feel! Upcoming festival here has Epica on the lineup as the only band I actually care about. But Black Sabbath, Megadeth, and some other big bands also play there and even though they are apparently good music, I just don't care to spend 1300 kr on that for 1 band even though I love hat band :(

@Qth She's definitely better than Anette and Tarja both. But yes I can 100% relate to how you feel! Upcoming festival here has Epica on the lineup as the only band I actually care about. But Black Sabbath, Megadeth, and some other big bands also play there and even though they are apparently good music, I just don't care to spend 1300 kr on that for 1 band even though I love hat band :(

viktigtmeddåligmusikkollapådismemberistället

Floor is great live, indeed. Their performance at Wacken 2014 was fantastic.

Not really a Nightwish fan, but I still have the tickets for the January gig in Singapore because I expect good things live.

viktigtmeddåligmusikkollapådismemberistället

duärenjude ehehheehehe