The Greatest Metal Song Of All TIME!!!

That is a tough one, changes every week for me !
Should be a song by one the bands that are accepted by the highest percentage of metal fans of all genres, so Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica or Black Sabbath I guess. Only out of those bands it is already tough. Paranoid maybe ?

Personally, Prisoner of our Time from Running Wild is my favorite. I can listen to this track over and over, since years. :headbang: :headbang:

Cold Gin said:
Should be a song by one the bands that are accepted by the highest percentage of metal fans of all genres, so Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica or Black Sabbath I guess.

I don't like any of those bands, except I used to like Black Sabbath. They got old fast. I have no idea what my favorite song ever would be. There are too many, I couldn't make such a committment.

yeah too bad I dont even know anyone named billy so there goes that theory smartass

Guthrum said:
Slough Feg - Sky Chariots

...ahhh, nice choice. I love the Fegsters.

Alas, the best metal song of all time has been scientifically evaluated to be Incarnate Solvent Abuse by Carcass.

Further discussion is therefore pointless, yet I sense it will continue ;)

I always dismissed this Lyle fellow and his posts due to that animation thing but since the two songs you've recomended so far have both been crackers, in their own ways, I just felt I had to comment.
The greatest song...hmm...the greatest (ho ho ho) song I think I own is that massive ManOWar one, "The Agony and Ecstacy..."