The Greatest Black Metal Bands of All Time

Say no to Emperor & their symphonic shit. It's all about....

necrophobicphoto5.jpg

Sacramentum.jpg

KevenZ said:
Aborym - With No Human Interventions
Black Lodge - Solar Kult
Bliss Of Flesh - Lethal Ceremonies
Deathspell Omega - SMRC
Glorior Belli - Ô Laudate Dominvs
Grand Belials Key - Kosherat
Heresi - Psalm I
Lurker Of Chalice - Lurker Of Chalice
Scorched - Forever Dying Sun
Temple Of Baal - Traitors To Mankind

etc...

I noticed that you're gay.

You're only in my signature because you said something laughably ignorant, that's all.

son_of_northern_darkness said:
Cool I'm in someone's signature because I don't follow the rules of the genre. I don't see why people don't try to be musicians rather than sheep.. I guess some people are just afraid.
you talk the truth my friend :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: some are sheep shaggers:D :D :D

KevenZ said:
The Greys you shouldn't be on this board if you never heard Bathory...

anyway you can't tell the best BM of all time since there is always new bands every days, but currently i'm loving those:

Aborym - With No Human Interventions
Black Lodge - Solar Kult
Bliss Of Flesh - Lethal Ceremonies
Deathspell Omega - SMRC
Funeral Mist - Salvation
Glorior Belli - Ô Laudate Dominvs
Grand Belials Key - Kosherat
Heresi - Psalm I
Katharsis - Kruzifixxion
Lurker Of Chalice - Lurker Of Chalice
Scorched - Forever Dying Sun
Summoning - LTMHSYF
Temple Of Baal - Traitors To Mankind
Watain - Casus Luciferi

etc...

Dam good album. Dam good

im more of a thrash metal guy but i listen to some black metal... and that is my opinion and i'm sticking with it till proven otherwise

Dodens Grav said:
You're only in my signature because you said something laughably ignorant, that's all.
Yes, ignorant of the black metal bullshit stereotype that everyone seems to follow to remain "tr00". I love black metal for the music, not for the views of the artists. Anyway, let's stop this bantering cause neither one of us will admit defeat. Let's just agree that black metal is incredible regardless.

I meant you're ignorant of the fact that Black Metal fans are not so fucking stereotypical, you goddamn dunderhead. Only fucking idiots think you can't listen to Black Metal and have minority acquaintances.