The grind thread

Obligatory "I wish they'd reissue all their old grindcore stuff on one affordable compilation" comment. $130 for that tape these days and $70ish for that old 2004 compilation featuring it because it's OOP.

Reactions: Slayed Necros
If last year's reissue of Yeah included Swarming of the Maggots on top of what it did include (Above the Mind of Morbidity and Fata Morgana) I'd have bought it in a heartbeat. Fuck only knows why they didn't include the demo. Pissed me off.

Real Siege-y sounding Japanese grind on the punkier end of the spectrum. This EP absolutely rules.

Also, do band names get much cooler than Sabotage Organized Barbarian?

Reactions: CiG
Top 10 grindcore albums from 1993, to correspond with the GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 1993 thread because as much as I love grindcore, very few grindcore albums ever make my lists in those games.

1. Macabre - Sinister Slaughter
2. Dead Infection - Surgical Disembowelment
3. Meat Shits - Ecstasy of Death
4. Rot - Cruel Face of Life

5. Blood - O Agios Pethane
6. Necrony - Pathological Performances
7. S.O.B. - Gate of Doom
8. Pathologist - Grinding Opus of Forensic Medical Problems
9. Brujeria - Matando Güeros
10. Dysentery - ...Brings Me No Tears

Reactions: Manic Ferocity
Anybody else a fan of Depression from Germany? One of the best and most consistent bands in deathgrind IMO:

They released a massive compilation called Eine Rückbesinnung containing most of their stuff, total goldmine release for all the demos and splits it compiles. Essential shit.

R-4113306-1355672340-6682.jpeg.jpg

R-4113306-1355672478-9774.jpeg.jpg