The Groan Of The Wind Tab

Yeah, the tab is awesome.
You say you finished "The Black Waltz"?
Post it and you're my god :headbang:

Zelos666 said:
Yes, its not perfekt, but only some little "numbers" are wrong.

Villengton did great job with it, but I still can't help with the solo. Yes, I know, I suck. And again, if there is people who could help us, you are more than wlecome :worship:

jerspa said:
Drums are really great ! Other instruments... Well aren't quiet as good.

megaman77ufo:s tab is great, although there was lot's of mistakes, and drums are pretty bad like he said. :)

I linked your drums and megaman77ufo:s tab and corrected it.

And here is result : http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4BE14BCD7E378562

Enjoy ! :headbang:

It's nice that you corrected that, but could you PLEES ask before you use our tabs. We weren't so happy about that. And I still think that, that tab is cinda messy. But no hard feelings! Helping is allowed :)

Pablo. said:
It's nice that you corrected that, but could you PLEES ask before you use our tabs. We weren't so happy about that. And I still think that, that tab is cinda messy. But no hard feelings! Helping is allowed :)

Pablo is right. Do your own drums and use them please! Yes, and i say that it´s still messy!

jerspa said:
I have always used others tabs, so now i wanted to do something for others now.
Same to me, i keep it myself then.

It's very nice to do something for others, actually it's very good thing! But it would be nice, if you ask before copying and releasing. If you found those tabs great with Villengtons drums(witch are actually the best!), all I can say to you is "rock on!":Smokin: