The Gunners are coming.

Gunners tix : Tickets will be sold through Ticketek.

Gold: $150.00
Silver: $99.00

Ticket prices include GST and Booking Fees. Transaction Fees may apply.

What's the seating arrangement likely to be? I just wanna rock out on the floor. Will there be a floor as such, or will it be all seated?

A bit more info from Ticket ... Welcome to Visa Entertainment

"Visa is opening the door to a world of entertainment with special offers from the biggest names in entertainment. Ticketek is a proud partner of the programme and invites you to enjoy these exclusive offers for Visa cardholders.

Exclusive offer for Visa cardholders

GUNS N' ROSES

Guns N’ Roses, one of the biggest and baddest bands in the world, are headed to Australia for the first time in 14 years with their long-awaited Chinese Democracy World Tour!

This exclusive Visa Entertainment Internet Pre-sale gives you the chance to secure great seats to Guns N’ Roses concerts around Australia. During this pre-sale, a Premium Access fee of $20 per ticket* has been applied to ensure the allocation of premium seating prior to general public sale.

The Guns N' Roses Visa Entertainment Pre-sale starts 9am, Tuesday 17 April and ends noon, Thursday 19 April. Tickets go on sale to the general public 9am, Thursday 26 April."

Extra $20 bucks to order pre-sale fuk that

I'm more pumped to see Seb again. :)

My card's not a visa card, so I won't be ordering just yet. I'd like to go in gold gen adm anyway, and hopefully there'll be enough people who don't want to pay $20 extra to ensure that there are still tickets there later.

I'll be going with Bucko in Sydney
looking forward to seeeing Sebastian as i missed last years tour and of course i'm a huge Rose Tattoo fan(although it is a bit strange seeing them with out Pete Wells) :kickass:

Hmmmm they might put on second shows if they do sell out quickly.... I assume there's room in the schedule.

Apparently they have now postponed the tour ..........Matt posted this on the LORD board.

"GUNS N' ROSES Cancels South African, Australian Dates - Apr. 20, 2007

According to South Africa's Tonight, GUNS N' ROSES have cancelled their appearance at the My Coke Fest music festival taking place in Johannesburg and Cape Town on April 27 and May 1.

GUNS N' ROSES have announced that they have postponed the start of their world tour due to an injury to bassist Tommy Stinson.

Stinson recently sprained his left wrist in a fall and the injury has not yet healed. As a result, GUNS N' ROSES will not make their two scheduled performances at My Coke Fest in South Africa at the end of the month. All other scheduled GN'R concerts (Australia, New Zealand and Japan) have also been postponed indefinitely.

"I feel so bad right now," Stinson previously said. "I accidentally fell down a flight of stairs. I put my hand down to break my fall and heard a loud 'pop.' The next morning I went to see my doctor, and the bad is news is it's severely sprained and I may have done some ligament damage. I feel horrible.

"We'd like to apologize to our fans that were looking forward to seeing us and know that we will we see you all soon. Again, we'd like to sincerely thank our fans worldwide for their patience and support."

Well, that flies in the face of what was posted here eight days ago.

Paul Dainty has confirmed that the Guns 'n' Roses Australian dates will go ahead as scheduled.

"Only the Japanese dates have been changed," he tells Undercover News. They have 70 dates this year and they are airing on the side of caution".

Guns 'n' Roses, in a badly worded press release issued today, the G'n'R camp inferred that the entire tour was to be delayed which put the Australian dates in question but that will not be the case. "Guns N' Roses have announced that they are postponing the start of their world tour which was due to start in Japan," it read.

Paul Dainty spoke with Tommy Stinson today. "The guy is so embarrassed. He walked down a couple of steps and fell over. He put out his had to protect himself, as you do, went to bed and when he woke up it was swollen".

To clarify the position, only Japan will be effected. The Japanese dates which were going to happen from April 14 have been moved to July.

The tour will now start in South Africa on April 27 and then head to Australia on June 10. The first Australian date is in Perth at Burswood Dome and will be followed with dates in Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Auckland.

Special guests on the tour will be Rose Tattoo and Sebastian Bach. One more local act is still to be announced.

-------------

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=1889