The Hall of Heroes Part Two- The Return

Steve... I hate to tell you, but the Atlas is about 1000x better than the Fountainhead. Now, don't get me wrong. The Fountainhead is the 2nd best book ever. It's like... going from listening to Symphony X to listening to Blind Guardian or from drinking Pepsi to drinking Big K. They kill everything, but one is way better than the other.
We must speak of your tritemarish conversation with our illustrious hero upon the morrow. Did you use objectivism? Speaking of which, bring the Virtue of Selfishness tomorrow, please. I need it for my term paper wega much.
Pig Pen, this here's Rubber Duck-I'm about to lay the hammer down.

yes. I'll bring it.

Sadly, I do not think it is safe for me to mention objectivism in my arguement. Special circumstances. I'll explain when we are not online.

You better let them truckers role.

If you read all of Ayn Rand's stuff, you notice that her philosophy is better explained as she progresses to her later material. Anthem is really sucky. We the Living is eh... mediocre at best. The Fountainhead is really great, and Atlas Shrugged is pure genius. In the movie I saw that I was talking about before, it said that John Galt's monologue took her three years to write.