The HATECREW!!!

HomerJ_123 said:
^ eines der dümmsten statements überhaupt.
verstehst du gar nix?
ich hab nix gegen alexi, ich hab nur was gegen leute die sagen er ist der weltbeste musiker. und wegen der harten musik die keine ist: natürlich kann man nicht riskieren alle fans zu verlieren bzw auf einmal was ganz anderes zu machen.
und jetzt hör auf zum weinen ich beleidige hier niemand.
und AYDY ist echt musikalisch total unanspruchsvoll, warum auch immer, ich tippe halt mal auf geld, faulheit etc...

er hat zumindest in einem Recht: Natürlich kannst du nicht behaupten, Alexi hätte es wegen des Geldes gemacht (was ich mir auch nicht vorstellen kann. Der war einfach (zu) oft in Amerika in letzter Zeit, das ist alles)

However, could we go btt? ;)

ok aber es ist eine annahme, und wie man sieht erfolgreich!
auf jeden fall gefällts mir ned :D

It's fine for me if you don't like it! But please stop posting boring and annoying mails in this forum.
Let me explain before you explode: I know that I don't post much, but I'm online every day and you waste a lot of internet-space!
Btw: I don't care if you hate me now.

COBHC Webmaster said:
What's wrong with AYDY shirts and shorts? I own AYDY shirts and are proud when I wear them because it's a kickass album. If you don't like the album, then you should at least respect other fans who like it. And as far as I know, there were already COB trousers in 1998 or 1999, so nobody should cry "sellout" when he see's new COB trousers in 2006.
:lol:

Angua said:
It's fine for me if you don't like it! But please stop posting boring and annoying mails in this forum.
Let me explain before you explode: I know that I don't post much, but I'm online every day and you waste a lot of internet-space!
Btw: I don't care if you hate me now.
internet space oh noes! as if it's a resource that is quickly depleating!

If you get so mad your brain almost "explodes" then you should be reading this trash.

and you dont care if we hate you, but you obviously care thet we KNOW that you dont care...

COBHC Webmaster said:
What's your definition of a so called "fanboy"? 13 year old kids with eyeliner, black fingernails and fake snake-tattoos on their hands?

LOL! That would be hilarious. If i saw someone look like that, I'd say "hey look, an Alexi Laiho wannabe." Or maybe "that's so cute, i guess they're a big fan."

Actually, I love the way Alexi looks. HE looks like a total rocker and he's really hot(NO, I'm not a crazy Alexi worshiper). And the way he dresses..he has such style....i wish i could own his pants.lol

GrimReaper666 said:
Actually, I love the way Alexi looks. HE looks like a total rocker and he's really hot(NO, I'm not a crazy Alexi worshiper). And the way he dresses..he has such style....i wish i could own his pants.lol

Have you seen the sweat a guy usually produces under a metalconcert, not to mention alexi? :erk:

GrimReaper666 said:
Hmm, "I'm not a crazy Alexi worshipper" "i wish i could own his pants" :erk:

okay, so.

Randy (Blythe) said the Hate Crew is a super exclusive group and there are only two American members and you need to do the Finnish helicopter to get in, blah blah blah.
So why does Alexi refer to fans as part of the Hate Crew? ("It's fucking awesome to play for the Los Angeles Hate Crew again", etc)

GrimReaper666 said:
Yeah, but I could wash them, then wear them. I wonder what kind of eyeliner he uses?

Mabelline by the looks of things lol

aleximaybelline16zwbn9.jpg