The HATECREW!!!

Zombie Killer said:
I was wondering why there isnt an official Hatecrew or something to that effect?
What I mean is, why isnt there a official fan club that you can join.. with memeberships and such... o_O
The message board is sort of a fan club but not exactly what I'm talking about. Some bands have ways for their scary little obsessed fans to get more involved!!! :kickass:
I know I would join the ranks!

Memberhips ususally come with fees...why would you pay to be a fan of COB??? In the end, it might end up like with *don't hit me* Placebo...with THAT band, you basically have pay for everything - even for joining on the official message board:erk: ...because there's a very little chance that one of the members will post as well...
Personally, I think that's ripping off fans, so I'd say we're better off without an official fan club...

^ Yeah, I wouldn't pay to go on a fanclub either. LIke you said, they'll just be ripping their fans off.

To Warheart: LMFAO! That's hilarious!!! Did you make that? Or was it originally like that. And all this time, i thought he used cover girl. I guess he uses Maybelline nail polish too. He uses mascara? LOL

<-Warheart-> said:
aleximaybelline16zwbn9.jpg

My god, that picture sends chills up my spine. I mean, for God's sake, he's not even that attractive.

Dude, you're a dude. I don't think you'd think Alexi is hot looking. I'v shown a lot of guys pics of Alexi and they all thought he was a girl and said he's really hot. Then I told them, he's a guy and they freaked out like hell! it was a good laugh though.

GrimReaper666 said:
Actually, I love the way Alexi looks. HE looks like a total rocker and he's really hot(NO, I'm not a crazy Alexi worshiper). And the way he dresses..he has such style....i wish i could own his pants.lol

XDD You can't deny that you ARE a crazy Alexi worshiper! I'm fine with it, I like him too, but the rest of the forum will just die to flame you for this... :erk:

And no, you can't have his pants, that would be weird.

Xeik said:
And that maybelline advert is so obviously photoshopped XDD and it's not very well done either. I could do much better with the help of my almighty tablet pen...

Of course it's photoshopped.

You can see the dodgy "copy and paste" lines around his left arm.

<-Warheart-> said:
Of course it's photoshopped.

You can see the dodgy "copy and paste" lines around his left arm.

Not to mention you can still see the girls that were in the ad originally,and all hte missed parts that weren't erased.

Ok, i'm a Alexi Laiho fangirl and proud of it!!! :) I thought that Maybelline thing was real too until i looked at it again. then i new it was fake. It was cut out a bit crooked. It would be funny if it was really real. As if he'd be in some maybelline ad.