WHAT IZ IMPULSE?! haha, just kidding... who's made the BEST impulses?

Hey guys!! I haven't been here for a couple of months... I saw that you need a link with impulses.
I had made an Impulse Collection and posted it in another thread when I first came here. Here's the link to the rar file.
http://rapidshare.com/files/151587481/Teddyboy_s_Impulse_Collection.rar

No pass needed. It needs an update, so feel free to take this rar and update it with newer impulses.
As I had said in the original thread,none of the impulses is mine,so we all have to thank all those wonderful guys for their making them!!

Splatt's old marshall 1960 cab impulses (and ive tried them all! lol)
These impulses were extra crisp and you could actually hear the crunch and bite
from your amp with these.

I still have em too, ill upload em if anyone's wanting them.

what ever happend to Splatt? he knew his shit and used to upload some bad ass tunes and mixes.

Saying that, you still cant beat the sound of a decent mic'd cab, so if you got the choice
drop the impulses i did a long time ago. I still use these if its getting kinda late and noisy though hehe.

All the links are dead. Believe me I have tried them ALL. Can someone link me to this file please?
NewIRWav.rar

Yeah let's do it.

Google SIGNALS AUDIO for God's Cab. Alex made some e absolutely killer impulses with a feast selection of mics you'll love the tones.

Yeah let's do it.

Google SIGNALS AUDIO for God's Cab. Alex made some e absolutely killer impulses with a feast selection of mics you'll love the tones.

Thanks mate, glad you like them!

Link in my signature if anyone wants them.