The heaviest album of 2007?

Where in any of my posts did I imply that it had to be drone to be heavy? I just don't find most brutal death metal to be heavy, whereas I find plenty of old school DM and obviously tons of doom to be hevay.

Wormed and Devourment sounds very noisy,sloppy, and low-fi. I would agree it's brutal and and don't listen to music because it's brutal so can't find anything to like about it and do not find the music interesting or musicians good nor can distinguish songs appart. If wanting to go listen to heavy music can listen to Evoken-embrace the emptiness or even Candlemass,Cathedral, and Trouble and the bands have a lot of talent and make great music you can enjoy. I could careless about how brutal something is. I can think of rock bands and a good ammount of metal-bands who make heavier music than brutal death metal bands.

Death Metal albums recorded at sunlight are not low fi for the time and also in terms of the death metal genre. Low-fi death metal is a lot of US death metal and albums recorded at morrisound and as I know Sunlight was considered the european version of morrisound and majority of the albums recorded there sound very different and also a lot better. Regardless Morrisound has the best production jobs for US death metal regardless the albums sounding like shit

Dismember)first album,Amorphis-the karelian isthmus and God Macabre-the winterlong,Utumno-across the horizon,etc.. are some of the best sounding death metal albums.

Sunlight recordings are crunchy tight and loud as fuck when it comes to death metal.

Listen to cannibal corpse,deicide,obituary and malevolent creation creation albums recorded at morrisound, they sound like shit. I think bands from Unique Leader have worst production jobs and the guitars are so sterile thin without mids not cutting through and the drums sound like tin cans being ten times louder than the guitars, samething with Suffocation who influenced all the bands. I do not even know how people can listen to brutal death metal cds they sound so terrible.

Unleashed is the only band who I can think put out cds heavier than bands who recorded at sunlight and went to germany and recorded.

Sentenced-shadows of the past is ten times heavier than brutal death metal cds recorded 25 years ago and it's low-fi and probably recorded with a demo budget in 24 hours.

I can't think of any musicians I hate more than brutal death metal musicians. Death metal was about good music and also showing that death metal musicians can play and having a good image and now it's wiggers who listen to rap music and play instruments. If you are going to be a wigger and listen to rap music and a bunch of the same shitty brutal death metal cds don't play death metal.

I think you really misunderstand slam death...you assume everyone who plays it is advocating some wigger culture, but there are a ton of bands who are slam who are not doing the hip-hop shit...I dunno, you're just a fucking dumbass in general, so it doesn't surprise me that you have a genre or two completely going over your head.

There were no heavy albums in 2007. Black Sabbath will always be the heaviest band, and they already wrote every good metal riff, and are also 1000000 times as good as any band that came after them.