Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Catch 22

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The Arrival

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Virus

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
yeah I wouldn't call Virus heavy. it's one of my favorite albums but it's more thrash than heavy... I would have to say that the Fourth Dimension would be the heaviest and definitely their darkest album in my opinion... almost every song on that cd has a really dark feel to it... maybe it's just me.

Hypocrisy has great ideas, a lot of power and etc. etc. but absolutelly it's not heavy enough for me.This is the reason I said --Death. You can make the meatballs of me, but this is my opinion.

Yes, I mean Death band--Seditious didn't get it?Shameless...Jesus, people, I know we are talking about Hypocrisy, but we can also criticize it, and show the advantages of another bands. Death is old, but it doesn't matter( they are much more heavy than a lot of new bands). I wish I could play the guittar, like this dude....God, and I wish, I had such guittar like he has!

As for me I don't consider "Virus" to be the most heviest album. I think it is the best album at present, the highest achievement of Hypocrisy, a kind of denominater of their experience through all these years. Yeah, it is so...
It is heavy, melodic... and simply cool as... I don't know.

Everyone decides acording to himself.

Sorry, but what's going on with Pain's site?Renovation?Problems? What the hell is going on with Pain?Please help me, there is no other place I can get informations, but this forum. Thanks!