The Heaviest Fucking Metal Band

Rompeprop is fucked up...the voice is retarted, it's all computerized and shit...and the music is just plain fucking brutal...they have some pretty fucking sick song titls too

Hm. I would have to say The Acacia Strain.

Why you ask? I fucking love their breakdowns. You may not like them, and you may not consider them Metal, but . . . they're pretty fucking heavy to me.

As much as I dislike most of Slayer's material (including the 'classic' stuff... I'm just not a thrash fan), and absolutely hate their solos, I have to admit that "Angel of Death" is an absolutely mind numbing song (except for the wanker solo obviously). The riffs are absolutely incredible, and very, very, VERY heavy.

Cryptopsy, Nile, and Vader are also up there.

Heaviest bands I would say bands like Black Sabbath and Metallica, and also I would have to agree with Suffocation.
For brutal bands I would say Decrepit Birth and Disgorge and all those brutal USA death metal bands.

I'll leave it to the more educated brutal heads here to round off band names from that genre, but i will add Bathory because Quorthon changed his guitar tone a lot but always managed to make it heavy as hell.

Hell, if you are talking about heaviest low end production, you would have to say Devourment, SunnO))), Disgorge (mex), and other brutal death metal and Funeral Doom/Drone bands.

For bands that are kind of unique (and well known) while maintaining crushingly technical riffs and/or production or their own style (or not...whatever), I would go with: Brodequin, Brutus, Goreinhaled, Ingurgitate, Goretrade, Disconformity, Emeth, Guttural Secrete, Deeds of Flesh, Insision, Inveracity, Putrid Pile, etc.

Of course you can argue just how good any of those bands are :lol:

edit: I write like a retard.

Hm. I would have to say The Acacia Strain.

Why you ask? I fucking love their breakdowns. You may not like them, and you may not consider them Metal, but . . . they're pretty fucking heavy to me.

Lamb of God's breakdowns are better.

In addition, the overuse of breakdowns is one reason I don't like metalcore. Oftentimes, they become cumbersome and get in the way of the music.

As much as I dislike most of Slayer's material (including the 'classic' stuff... I'm just not a thrash fan), and absolutely hate their solos, I have to admit that "Angel of Death" is an absolutely mind numbing song (except for the wanker solo obviously). The riffs are absolutely incredible, and very, very, VERY heavy.

Cryptopsy, Nile, and Vader are also up there.

How the fuck could I forget Nile?

Rompeprop is fucked up...the voice is retarted, it's all computerized and shit...and the music is just plain fucking brutal...they have some pretty fucking sick song titls too

its weird...as a grind fan, I don't find Rompeprop THAT engaging. the music sounds retarded to me.