The Hilarious Quotes Thread

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
Dunno if I ever posted this on here, but the idea is to post something someone ha ssaid that's so wrong (i.e. incorrect) that it damn near made you shit yourself with laughter. Such as this little gem I had a few years back;

"Did you hear Motorhead's cover of Sepultura's Orgasmatron?"

:lol: I shit you not! Come on people, there're plenty I'm sure :)

They don't have to be music related though

(Edited for shitty spelling)

Good old Arnie as Conan the Barbarian, praying to his god, Crom:

"Crom. I've never prayed to you before. I have no tounge for it. Noone, not even you will remeber, if we were good men, or bad. Why we fought or why we died. No, all that matters is that two stood against many. That's waht's important. Valor pleases you, Crom, so grant me one request - Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen. Then the Hell with you"

:lol: I fucking love that film! Here's a good few from ages back;

"Jeff Waters was great when he was in Metallica, how he just sucks"
"Anthrax? Didn't they do that Angel of Death song?"
"You can't say that Bullet For My Valentine aren't one of the biggest thrash metal bands in the world - if you do then you're a poser"

And my personal favourite for obvious reasons;

"Why did Dave Mustaine steal The Four Horsemen?"

Oh god, the last one is just GREAT

Here's an article from a newspaper here:

"Lord of the rings, now it's also a book"

I fucking loled cuz the article dead fucking serious:lol:

Here's another good 'un - and I swear, someone actually said this!

"I heard a volcano went off near Iceland, I'm worried - my brother works on the tills there!"

:lol: I ain't even fucking joking

Here's another good 'un - and I swear, someone actually said this!

"I heard a volcano went off near Iceland, I'm worried - my brother works on the tills there!"

:lol: I ain't even fucking joking

I worry about society..seriously...

Marching elephants or The Megadeth song?:lol: I wake up to different songs. I especially like Gojira's "Adoration For None". I almost shit myself in fear every time, then I start headbangin. Good way to start the day:lol:

The Megadeth song, of course!! I do have another couple of songs on my phone I use to wake me up sometimes though, Angel Witch by Angel Witch, Gyroscope by Melechesh, Cromwell by Reverend Bizarre and Soul Sacrifice by Cathedral. It's been set as Dawn Patrol for a while now though :)