The "How do you feel RIGHT NOW" thread

stop smoking pot or do the sensible thing and tell her friends to fuck off cause its between you and her. Or make them realise smoking pot is no big deal and give them a spliff each to smooth things over :D

I'm doing great at the moment! Had one helluva night out last night, got slaughtered, moshed a bit, fended off females and am going out again tonight with a lovely young lady!

Things are looking gooood..

I feel okay. I just got out of the shower so I'm feeling nice and clean right now. I feel kinda bleh because I had a few too many beers last night, but I'll be fine. :)

I am about to go OUTSIDE because I need to meet my friend after he buys his PS2. His mom is a gaming nazi and overall bitch and won't let him have a PS2 so he is buying it behind her back, and I'll hold it for him for a bit until he can pick it up and then off to college with PS2 he goes. :D

This week has been somewhat eventful and not that bad. My summer is going along pretty slowly and isn't much fun so far. I'll probably call a friend of mine soon and see if he wants to hang out (read: smoke and listen to music). I'm just waiting to start college... :D

I'm feeling melancholic sadness tinged happiness with hint of underlying shizophrenic outwarldy aimed rage, with a touch of self-destructive self-consternation, leveled off with a mild contentment with my depression.

THANKS FOR ASKING.

I'm feeling confused. I have some money, but I don't know whether I should spend it on ink for my printer so I can print my current work on the book I'm working on, or if I should spend it on some cds and buy ink later.

Oh, confused is me! :confused:

I'm kinda gloomy at the moment...
The chic i love the most just left for university and stuff...and i'm leaving soon and we're gonna see each other sometime in December...

Apart from that...i feel great... :D

I had one of the most awesome jamming sessions with some friends like a few hours ago... :headbang:

I feel I am cool because I just made a futuristic flower in Photoshop.. I think that's what it is :D
I feel I need a coffee more than beer right now..

Originally posted by Austin7
I'm kinda sad/depressed/pissed. This girl that I liked (and I heard tell that she liked me too) hasn't even talked to me in about a week because all her friends told her not to because I smoke pot. DAMMIT! What should I do?

don't smoke pot.