The "I am Glorius, I've got the new album!" Thread

Laevus

Arcanum
Jul 28, 2008
England
Yup, mine turned up this morning. T-shirt is (as expected) completely awesome, very nice album package and artwork. Not going to get the chance to listen to it until later, but I'm a die hard Evergrey fan and can guarantee I'll love every minute of it.

Thanks for making it such an early pre-order -two weeks before UK release date. Turned up on Valentines Day, so Evergrey must love me :kickass:

Now to wait until "February 22th" (lol!) so that I can access the secret bonus goodies!

Just got home and found the package waiting for me as well. Just put in the CD and it's kicking ass . The package is really nice as well with a seperate booklet made up of awesome art.
The T-shirt is also cool with the cover and the text I Am Glorious on the front and the number 8 (wonder if this is individual for each t-shirt?) and Fakks Off! written on the back.
A big thumbs up to this deal! Hope to see a few others sporting this shirt in Gothenburg on the 26th.

I received the package yesterday and it's fantastic. Listening to the album right now and it grows for every second! Thank you guys for sending it to us so early!

// Peter, Västerås Sweden

Yeah I just returned from work and found my "Glorious" package in the mailbox waiting for me ! I am waiting a couple of friends to arrive, to have a "listening session", great timing :worship:

I live in Italy, I got my package yesterday, February 16.
I really wasn't expecting it to show up so early!:kickass:

The shirt is nice, though I don't get the "8 fakks off!" on the back.

The album is glorious, it's WAY BEYOND my die-hard fan expectations.
I apologize with the band for not being trustful and I strongly recommend to everyone to buy the Limited Edition because the Carina bonus track is AMAZING, STUNNING, WONDERFUL:worship:, they should so such a track on every release. I loved These Scars and this is kind of a step forward on that direction.

Well done, Evergrey!:headbang:

Doesn't The Carina bonus track feels kind of repetitive after the original version? As far as i know, the song is exactly the same - the only difference is that on the bonus track is singing only Carina... :confused:

I live in Italy, I got my package yesterday, February 16.
I really wasn't expecting it to show up so early!:kickass:

The shirt is nice, though I don't get the "8 fakks off!" on the back.

The album is glorious, it's WAY BEYOND my die-hard fan expectations.
I apologize with the band for not being trustful and I strongly recommend to everyone to buy the Limited Edition because the Carina bonus track is AMAZING, STUNNING, WONDERFUL:worship:, they should so such a track on every release. I loved These Scars and this is kind of a step forward on that direction.

Well done, Evergrey!:headbang:

Ricevuto oggi! :) La mia l' "8" ce l'ha...strano :err:

I just got mine here in NY. Good looking cd and shirt. Can't wait to go and listen to the album.