The "I DISCOVERED AN AWESOME BAND THAT SHOULD PLAY PP" thread

I discover Ulysses about six years ago, that was the year I joined the band :Smug: LOL.

I think the last tour with Sons of Seasons gave us some good experience to rock on ProgPower 2010! Check out out videoclip with some footage fromt his tour, shot last november by John Vis.

If you want a real live preview come check us out in the beginning of april, when we will play with Andromeda (www.ulysses.nu)

Last edited by a moderator:
I discover Ulysses about six years ago, that was the year I joined the band :Smug: LOL.

Glad to see you read the posts, so we can't do the same lame joke twice:lol:

Ah the P3 show, that was a bit of a let down for the audience. As P3 promoted it as a metalfest.
So the Deathmetal enthusiasts were not really going for your sound, neither for Knight Area...

Glad to see you read the posts, so we can't do the same lame joke twice:lol:

Ah the P3 show, that was a bit of a let down for the audience. As P3 promoted it as a metalfest.
So the Deathmetal enthusiasts were not really going for your sound, neither for Knight Area...

Ha ha, I can image that. I didn't know though. Sons of Seasons they were metal, we are a bit metal and prog and Knight Area is not really metal at all I guess. Well Knight Area played last year at Progpower, so basicly I think we rock a lot more :headbang:

Ha ha, I can image that. I didn't know though. Sons of Seasons they were metal, we are a bit metal and prog and Knight Area is not really metal at all I guess. Well Knight Area played last year at Progpower, so basicly I think we rock a lot more :headbang:

Yes Knight Are was the perfect sunday morning band, so we could take our time to wake up. Only slept 6 hours last year:zombie:
But maybe more important than if you rock is, do you know how to party...?

Lacrymae, the band of Teague, an australian buddy of ours that we met on PPEU in 2006, who had traveled to come see Voyager. He still had long hair back then, shaved it all off now:p

Either way, his band is fucking awesome! Check out TheirSpace!

Since there is shameless self-promotion going on here, who am I to stay behind?

I think my band Dimæon would make a nice addition to the festival, obviously! We are currently working on our third EP, entitled "Exit Reality". It should be out in April/May! Check out our myspace(found in the signature).

I would also like to point out Seven Day Hunt(the band of our Frisian friend JiHad!) www.sevendayhunt.com

Hé, what do you mean shameless :zombie: ? Shit man, you also must know that we live this music, the only reasons we have dayjobs is to be able to pay for our gear and stuff to do what we do best. Make music! :worship: :headbang: By the way, heavy shit you guys make, I like :kickass: !

Since there is shameless self-promotion going on here, who am I to stay behind?

Hé, what do you mean shameless :zombie: ? Shit man, you also must know that we live this music, the only reasons we have dayjobs is to be able to pay for our gear and stuff to do what we do best. Make music! :worship: :headbang: By the way, heavy shit you guys make, I like :kickass: !

Obviously! Music is what makes us live(who cares about blood or air)! I was also referring to myself on the promotion matter. I've been handing out cd's of my band on PP2009!

Hé, what do you mean shameless :zombie: ?

How would you promote yourself if you are ashamed about yourself? Standing at the corner and staring at two walls wouldn't do the best promotion. ;)

Go ahead and promote yourself! I wouldn't know about your band without! :headbang: