The Inevitable Favorite Album Thread

Which is your personal favorite?

• Total voters
If you asked me last year it would have been The Great Cold Distance without a doubt, with Brave Murder Day in 2nd place. But now, I honestly think Night is the New Day is the best album the guys have done. As mature and perfect as The Great Cold Distance was...Night is the New Day beat it. Absolutely amazing work by the band.

Sounds of Decay is amazing, besides that one black sabbath like riff on inside the fall (most godly outro ever tho) its perfect. if there was more fans of older kat then i would probably make a SoD vs FFtC thread.

It's hard to vote. First of all, you should've also mentioned both the old eps 'Jhva Elohim Meth' and 'For funerals to come' - I don't know if someone mentioned 'em, as I didn't read all the posts of answer. 'Dance...' has been the first suicidal thing I heard together with 'Jhva...'. 'Brave Murder Day' is a monumental album. And I could've never imagined that a couple of years after they could record an album like 'Discouraged ones'. Probably these 3 are my fave records. Really, I cannot vote and choose only one.