The Jerry, How is the New Vacuum Cleaner Thread

The best vacuum I have ever used was a Dyson. That thing was AMAZING. It was left behind when I left the ex. Not like I bought/wanted it anyhow.

When I first moved to RI and was looking to get on my feet, I went to an interview for a sales position. Little did I know that it was for selling Kirbys. I sucked it up and attended the class/interview along with about 10 other idiots like myself. I made it to the next part but kindly declined.*

*totally blew it off.

Not like I bought/wanted it anyhow.

HAHAHAHAHA

also, what's a Kirby?

also, my friends bought a Dyson and it immediately broke lol

before I could start making fun of Dyson's reliability my wife astutely pointed out there's no telling what those freaks vacuumed up with it

HAHAHAHAHA

also, what's a Kirby?

also, my friends bought a Dyson and it immediately broke lol

before I could start making fun of Dyson's reliability my wife astutely pointed out there's no telling what those freaks vacuumed up with it

That just reminded me that she, true to her frugal roots, purchased it refurbished. :tickled:

What's a Kirby you ask? Why, it's an incredibly expensive, state-of-the-art vacuum cleaner with a patented rear turbine engine and certain parts developed by NASA! It starts at the low cost of $1200 but you can talk them down to a basement price of $800. Payment plans are highly encouraged. You will be hard pressed to turn this fine piece of technology after the salesperson basically shows you how utterly disgusting your place is and how you basically live in filth. Although you cannot see it, it's there. ...and the KIRBY will show it to you.

KDiamond.jpg

Want a laugh? Read on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirby_Company