The kill you game

i will shove an icepick through your larynx making you incapable of speech. Then i will unleash my mighty pet condors at you and they will tear off you skin. I will devour you skin as a delicious meal in front of your eyes. Then i will bind you will razor wire and force you to eat human fecal matter that has been in a portapotty for three weeks just stewing in there. I will inject you with acid making you writhe in uninhibited agony. Then i will walk away and leave you for 5 months. I will return without notice and kick you in the back of the skull shattering it and putting my foot completely through your head. FATALITY will appear above my head and i will then fight Shao Kahn and win. Then i will return and ressurect your corpse. I will bury you alive and i will be in he casket with you. I will devour you alive and then dig out from underground with the shovel i have. I left your head. I will stab the shovel into it, pick it up, and ingest it. I will then shit out your bones and build a house.

Kreator/Destroyer said:
i will shove an icepick through your larynx making you incapable of speech. Then i will unleash my mighty pet condors at you and they will tear off you skin. I will devour you skin as a delicious meal in front of your eyes. Then i will bind you will razor wire and force you to eat human fecal matter that has been in a portapotty for three weeks just stewing in there. I will inject you with acid making you writhe in uninhibited agony. Then i will walk away and leave you for 5 months. I will return without notice and kick you in the back of the skull shattering it and putting my foot completely through your head. FATALITY will appear above my head and i will then fight Shao Kahn and win. Then i will return and ressurect your corpse. I will bury you alive and i will be in he casket with you. I will devour you alive and then dig out from underground with the shovel i have. I left your head. I will stab the shovel into it, pick it up, and ingest it. I will then shit out your bones and build a house.

If I could sig this, I would.

Kreator/Destroyer said:

sigged

I peel random parts of your skin off with a potato peeler and piss on your open wounds. Then I slit your throat and pour salt in it, just taking my time with tourture. I show you a playboy mag, then use a katana to slice off your dick and shove it up your nose. I use a wooden board with nails on the end to hit you in the nutts about 10 times. Then I force you to listen to GreenDay until you cant take anymore and shoot yourself in the head.