The Kurt Cobain Thread

High On Maiden said:
Phil Lynott
long live thin lizzy the track jailbreak was fucking awesome live my friend :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: yes no beer today only the weed :Smokedev: :Smokedev: :Smokedev: :Smokedev:

Somebody take the emoticons away from paddy please. He must triple the bandwidth costs of the forum with that post alone.

Are you paying for the bandwidth or have anything to do with the site... who gives a fuck. If the mod or someone has a problem it will be taken care off.

The Greys said:
Are you paying for the bandwidth or have anything to do with the site... who gives a fuck. If the mod or someone has a problem it will be taken care off.

It's annoying as fuck seeing fifty thousand faces every tiny post that he makes. How's that for you?

Susperia said:
That's kind of creepy, but cool.

The only thing creepy about it is Steve's ghost comes in my room once in awile. He tells me to buy a kit and use his drum sticks. I'm like steve I play guitar and don't want to play drums.. then he kinda gets mad at me!

The Greys said:
are you a fucking retard

hint: linking large images spends YOUR bandwidth, not ultimatemetal's

Freanan said:
Infernus (Band with Tolkien-name (his actual band), Graveland) (suicide, because of some quarrel with the Graveland people)

He suicided himself over a dispute with band members?! Way to show them!

Yeah...that's not why. It was never said why he killed himself.

First of all, the guy's name was Karcharoth. He, Rob Darken, and Capricornus had a band called Infernum. The band broke up when Karcharoth became a police informant. He killed himself in 2004.