The Kurt Cobain Thread

Demilich said:
You're on a Heavy Metal Board Arguing that Success Implies Talent, You're a Fucking Fag

[/analcunt]

:loco:

To clarify: Pretty much everyone around here listens to musicians that make very little money off of the albums they produce. That doesn't make them bad musicians, nor does it make every artist who ever sold a few million records a talented songwriter.

no im not...

but while we're on the subject,
i'll argue what the fuck i want...you fucking colonial monkey

The Greys said:
Kurt Cobain is a shitty player. Cobain is a shitty dead guitarist that people praise still like he is a great musician. Him and his stupid wah wah pedal solo made the top 50 solos in a mag or something a few years ago. His music is trendy and should die with the trend as forgetable music.

He's not tony iommi or jimmy page. What's the big deal

There are tons of guitarists out there that deserve praise. Not kurt cobain... fuck him. I hope he's in hell

no one is praising his guitar playing, im praising his song writing ability - 2 completely different things.

the fat bitch from the mommas and the papas choked to death on a ham sandwitch or some shit :cool:

gram parsons from the flying burrito brothers/the byrds/his solo albums got drunk and drove off a cliff in joshua tree, california (i hiked over the spot where he died) :cooler:

Lyle said:
this might be more appropriate for a different thread, but i kind of hope the greys dies too :eek:

hahaha he's just an impressionable teenager, you have to forgive him, he'll probably move onto the next fad thats going thru his mind in a few years.. expect to see him on the dance floor tripping out to gabba and hard house in 4 years time...

Dodens Grav said:
We don't tolerate this type of language on these here boards, boy.

really ??
have you been over to the Billy Milano Board ?? might be in for a bit of a shock then :)

i thought this was a "heavy metal" board?? wishing someone "dies" is ok but not a little bit of swearing????

its only a bit of light banter?? hahaha everyones a little too serious hey ??

LOS MAGANDOS said:
i thought this was a "heavy metal" board?? wishing someone "dies" is ok but not a little bit of swearing.

Sexual innuendo is entirely unneccesary. I highly recommend you refrain from such behavior in the future.

LOS MAGANDOS said:
really ??
have you been over to the Billy Milano Board ?? might be in for a bit of a shock then :)

i thought this was a "heavy metal" board?? wishing someone "dies" is ok but not a little bit of swearing????

or maybe he was joking

!

I'd make The Greys the next blood eagle but I think it's only serve to piss off the gods rather than make them happy.